13 dpo BBS stop hurting, am I out?

Violina

Reaction score
Hi, I’m 13 dpo today (5th month of TTC, 37 years old) and my BBS stop hurting. I’ve been having mild cramps for the last 2 days that’s all.
If I remember correctly last month I had only sore boobs and they stopped being sore the day I got AF.
Unfortunately I don’t have any test at home so I have to wait.
I’ve been mentally wrecked since yesterday. I’m afraid that I’m out again as I don’t have any symptoms except for mild cramps....

Symptoms can go either way really. Some ladies report less sore boobs before a BFP than other months but it’s just impossible to know for sure without testing. Good luck waiting and I hope AF stays away for you!

Symptoms can go either way really. Some ladies report less sore boobs before a BFP than other months but it’s just impossible to know for sure without testing. Good luck waiting and I hope AF stays away for you!
Thank you for your supporting words!

Symptoms varied between my boys and girls, stronger with my girls. Not really having any symptoms isn’t really a reliable indicator :)

Hope you can test soon! It’s hard with symptoms, they vary so much. Fx you get a nice strong bfp when you do test

I’ve got brown spotting today and BFN so I’m sure I’m out and AF will appear tomorrow. It’s our 5th mouth of TTC and I’ve never been so sad and disappointed like today. I took proceive max and evening primrose, pressed lubricant and softcup. We did BD at the right time because I tested my ovulation. Am still nothing. I’m devastated.

85193601-F99A-490C-ACC5-4CCCE704D43B.jpeg

Have you got another test? That’s a strange result with a small bit of line at the bottom. I’d be testing again

I can see a thin line on that. Do you any other tests?

I can see a thin line on that. Do you any other tests?
You are so optimistic
Unfortunately I don’t have any others and there were only Clearblue 1 minute in the shops (UK). I’ve ordered the tests online so I will test tomorrow morning. However I have got really AF cramps and spotting so I’m loosing my hopes...

I'm so sorry. It can just take a while. Don't give up hope yet. Maybe change something this month? exercise more (yoga?) eat healthier? :hugs:

Thank you for your message. :hugs:

Unfortunately AF has just arrived and it’s not a spotting :evil:

I meditate every day, play the instruments. The biggest stress was a COVID so I’m going to take a vaccine tomorrow.

I wish you the best and Hopefully next month will be ours but I promise myself not to think about it, not to spot the symptoms.

I’ve never known that it to be so stressed....

(PS) The line is getting a bit darker but it does not matter now.

Thank you for your message. :hugs:

Unfortunately AF has just arrived and it’s not a spotting :evil:

I meditate every day, play the instruments. The biggest stress was a COVID so I’m going to take a vaccine tomorrow.

I wish you the best and Hopefully next month will be ours but I promise myself not to think about it, not to spot the symptoms.

I’ve never known that it to be so stressed....

(PS) The line is getting a bit darker but it does not matter now.
Can I see the line? It’s probably not but some ladies do bleed and spot in early pregnancy.
I’m wishing you so much luck for the future, TTC is very stressful but at least we can all support each other in here.

Too much blood unfortunately :evil:

Thank you for your support, I really appreciate that :hugs:

0B882B52-70A3-4895-8C8B-932032516703.jpeg

I do read about someone who got a thin line like that and they phoned Clearblue and they said it had to be thick or the test is invalid.
It’s horrible seeing that line though.
Huge :hug: Hope to see your positive tests next cycle.

I do read about someone who got a thin line like that and they phoned Clearblue and they said it had to be thick or the test is invalid.
It’s horrible seeing that line though.
Huge :hug: Hope to see your positive tests next cycle.

I see...So I probably have had 2 invalid tests.
How about you? Have you already got AF? Maybe there is still a chance? Some women got their BFP 1 week after their AF was due...
My good friends had even bleeding like normal AF for three months.

Anyway, perhaps we can have a glass of good wine soon. (I stopped drinking coffee and wine for a while).
Men will never fully understand what we feel. My partner is always optimistic: “if it did not happen this month, it will happen next month” and he does not understand my crying....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->