13 dpo bfn!!!

Ladybug2606

Reaction score
I am 13 DPO today, AF is due tomorrow. I have a VERY regular 26 day cycle. My bbs have been feeling very achey and full, even started getting blue veins on and around my nipples. Yesterday I had cramping like AF was about to start, but nothing since then. Have had loads of nausea and fatigue. Has anyone had a BFN at 13 DPO then gone on to get a BFP later on? Did you think AF was coming? I'm trying to stay positive, but it just doesn't seem like it's my month.https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/nope.gif If I'm not pg, then mother nature is playing a horrible joke on my hormones!

TIA!

Right there with you! 12dpo and stark white BFN! Boobs sore, nausea, fatigue, a bit of stretchy cm today despite it drying up at 10dpo. Felt like it was my month.

Maybe it's just too early for both of us?

I don't know. I did have some very pms like moods yesterday :cry:[/QUOTE]

I've had a few cramps today, but nothing like AF. It's all so frustrating. I'd rather have my BFP or AF. I've been so sleepy, make that exhausted the past few days. And crying at the drop of a hat!:shrug:

Take another test in a few days if u still havent gotten af. Fingers crossed for u

I don't know. I did have some very pms like moods yesterday :cry:

I've had a few cramps today, but nothing like AF. It's all so frustrating. I'd rather have my BFP or AF. I've been so sleepy, make that exhausted the past few days. And crying at the drop of a hat!:shrug:[/QUOTE]

I've been tired since 7dpo and nauseous since yesterday. My throat is scratchy too though so I think maybe I'm just getting sick.

When are you planning on testing again?

Hi all thought id pop in here too. Im cd 31 and bfn but in limbo land. Two days ago i had spotting and thought great i can focus on a new cycle but then it stopped. And then this arvo i had spotting again but only for it to stop immediately. Its so frustrating and never happens normally. Its usually straight into af heavy. :wacko:

Take another test in a few days if u still havent gotten af. Fingers crossed for u

I'm so confused, I woke up with what I thought was AF (usually she shows up in the evening) so I put on a pad and went about my day. Now it's only gotten lighter. TMI, but no clotting or bright red color, just light pink when I wipe. Maybe it's late IB?

Hi all thought id pop in here too. Im cd 31 and bfn but in limbo land. Two days ago i had spotting and thought great i can focus on a new cycle but then it stopped. And then this arvo i had spotting again but only for it to stop immediately. Its so frustrating and never happens normally. Its usually straight into af heavy. :wacko:

it sounds like IB to me, maybe take a test in a couple days? I thought AF came this morning, but now it's VERY light, just when I wipe. :shrug:

I've had a few cramps today, but nothing like AF. It's all so frustrating. I'd rather have my BFP or AF. I've been so sleepy, make that exhausted the past few days. And crying at the drop of a hat!:shrug:

I've been tired since 7dpo and nauseous since yesterday. My throat is scratchy too though so I think maybe I'm just getting sick.

When are you planning on testing again?[/QUOTE]

I thought I was out this morning! If this spotting stops then I'll test in a few days for sure!

I thought I was out this morning! If this spotting stops then I'll test in a few days for sure![/QUOTE]

Fingers crossed it stops!

I thought I was out this morning! If this spotting stops then I'll test in a few days for sure!

Fingers crossed it stops![/QUOTE]

Thanks! How are you feeling today?

Hi how is everyone today?? Fx spotting has stopped and you are on your way to bfps!
Afm ive already done too many tests so im pretty sure im not utd but just wish af would get on with it so i can start a new cycle and get tracking lol

I did!!! Got my BFP either cd15 or cd16! GOOD LUCK!!!

Looks like it was definitely AF. The bf and I are not going to try for now (some changes have happened at his job and we aren't sure what will happen) Good luck to all of you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->