13 DPO stretchy, bloody cm? (TMI alert)

Benjismom1987

Reaction score
So, normally the day before my period, my temp drops to about 97.6 or around there, and I start spotting that night. (Would be today)

Today, like yesterday, my temp is slightly over 98. (Today it's 90.03)

I was using the restroom earlier, and when I went to wipe, I had this HUGE string of stretchy CM with brown/pinkish blood IN it. Upon further investigation, there was a LOT. Light brown, light pink. A few trips later, there was another LONG LONG glob with this perfect pin stripe of red right down the middle.

I have NEVER seen this before. Not sure if my period is doing something new (In 13 years of cycles, this is a first for this), or maybe I have some hope left? I am crampy, and my bbs are sore, but i'm not irritable as I would normally be. The cramping is different, i'm not bent over like I normally would be.

Am I nuts? I tested this am, and it was BFN (of course). I know it's most likely not going to happen... I had really just given up, but this is just... weird.

Any thoughts? Weird period or implantation? I guess the next 12 hours will tell us... Any thoughts would be insightful. I'm just impatient.

Oh, I did take an OPK as well. It is about 1/2 the color of the control line. I know that isn't an indicator, but I found it odd. *shrug*

Thanks! Fingers AND toes are crossed! Grats on your recent BFP!

What was the outcome? That sounded promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->