13 week scan today! 4 hours and counting... UPDATE & PICCIE P2

viccat

Reaction score
So, so excited! After a couple of scares along the way, I feel fine and am hopeful that all will be well.

It's the first scan that OH has come along to, and I'm really excited for him too! He is a massive kid-loving softy underneath a controlled exterior, and I think this will really blow his mind.

I cannot wait, mostly because it finally means I get to tell everyone and just "be" pregnant. It's also been so hard not telling my mum and dad! :flower:

Exciting! My appt is in 3 1/2 hours I'm 13.1 weeks I too had a rough pregnancy I just hope for the best!

Can't wait to see a picture I'm getting excited for mine in 2 weeks! Sounds a lot quicker when I think of it as not next Friday but the Friday after :D

Congrats :) I had mine yesterday n all went well so I'm wishing you the same outcome :)

I'm waiting in waiting room and it's killing me

YAY! One happy (indeed slightly sleepy) baby measuring slightly ahead on dates. Baby fell asleep at one point, and had to be woken up again by the sonographer - by jiggling the transducer against my tummy! :haha: As suspected, OH was blown away at seeing baby for the first time, and couldn't believe how clear everything was.

Nuchal fold measurements were well within normal range, so feeling pretty positive that it will come back a reasonable risk for Down's considering my age. :happydance:

At work at the moment - will post up the snoring baby picture later :flower:

Congrats! my scan is in 11 days...I will be 11+2 and I had 3mc before this pregnancy so I am so nervous/ excited to! so happy all went well for you!

Here we go..... one sleepy baby ..... with what I am already sure are long long legs! :cloud9:

[URL=https://s438.photobucket.com/user/Wobblydeb/media/KidneyBean.jpg.html]https://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/Wobblydeb/KidneyBean.jpg[/URL]

Oh how precious!!!! Congrats hun!!! Best news ever!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->