13 week scan today!

bobekah

Reaction score
so I had my 13 week scan today! Babies are both still there (ha ha you evil disapearing twin syndrome! I beat you!) One had the hiccups and the other was kicking it every time it would hiccup! They were both doing summer saults in my belly and wiggling there arms everywhere! I cried when I saw them moving...just to know my babies are healthy as heck...and the mountains they have passed in the first trimester! I didnt get any pics because it was a small portiable ultra sound...not my usual. Good news is that they are telling me at 16 weeks what they are (sexs) Im so excited....and Im going to switch doctors soon...Going to see someone who specializes in Twin pregnancy...Just wanted to share my rays of hope with everyone! :hugs:

aw how exciting!! Congrats on your twins too - midwife thought ours might be but there's just one here :) xx

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow GREAT News.

:flower: Your posts are wonderful. I am so pleased for you. What a lovely start to the weekend.

Congrats!

That's wonderful, I'm so excited for you!!

Aww bless them! Congrats hun, glad the scan went so well :)

Oh I love to read good news stories! That is fab and I am so happy for you :) How cute, hiccuping and telling off, hehe. It probably won't be long until you can feel it all going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"