13 weeks 1 day... is it baby movements?

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
So i know i'm not quite in the second tri yet (although conflicting places say it starts from 13 weeks some from 14 weeks) but for the past 2 days i've been feeling ALOT of little prods, flutters, and general pokes in my lower abdomen. At first i thought i was going a bit mad but i've felt it at least 10 times today!! This morning it happened about 30 seconds after i sneezed.
Is it possible it's baby - it certainly doesn't feel like wind/gas due to the location and the regularlity!? This is my second child and i know we sometimes feel movement earlier on xxx

It's possible, especially if you're on the thinner side. I'm 15 weeks and I feel the very occasional kick, but I've been feeling what must be major shifts in position by the baby since week 12.

Thanks Hun I'm usually quite a sceptical person when people say they feel baby movements this early but it's just far too regular and feels so similar to when I was pregnant with my son! I'm an average size 10 so I think it could be baby! Xxx

Yes definatley possible if it's not your 1st pregnancy. I've felt a few flutters over the few days too.

For sure could be. I've been feeling something for a couple weeks but didn't get my hopes up as last time had an anterior placenta and didn't feel anything till much later on. Had a scan Friday and have a posterior placenta and the sonographer said what I've been feeling is baby. :hugs:

I've been feeling small movement on and off since after I turned 10 weeks. Was able to find baby with the doppler going by movement alone, granted it doesn't stand out every day. This morning though I felt an unmistakeable somersault, felt exactly how it did with DS when I was around 18 weeks :)

I've been feeling them too for a couple of weeks. We're not crazy. ;)

Definitely possible. I feel the odd flutters and it's not our first babies so it's definitely possible. With my first I didn't feel anything till after 20 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->