13 weeks and cramping!

dianndelto

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hello girls

Im 13 weeks. I went for an ultrasound tuesday and baby was perfectly fine and strong heartbeat! (you can see the ultrasound pic in my profile)

This past couple of days Ive been cramping when I want to pee. im guessing for the pressure in my bladder.

Today Ive had this on and off cramping, it feels inside but low. I read cramping is normal but i worry.

Its like a pressure, it comes and goes but it can get very sharp at times.
there is NO bledding whatsoever. Im guessing it could be streching, but i worry. Im calling my doctor tomorrow to make sure everything is ok! I would like your guys imput! Its like period cramps but different, very hard to explain! I can also feel it at times in my back

I had cramping earlier in my pregnancy, but it was totally gone and now is back!

anyone cramping or cramped?

could be round ligament pains starting? I wouldnt worry unless you have pink/red discharge and its really bad cramping. But if you are worried I would call your doctors office or midwife.

i wouldnt worry unless there is blood.

I had the 'pressure' thing you describe. Turns out I had a UTI. It could also be the growing pains.. get checked to be safe, all you have to do is pee in a cup :)

As whitbit said..the cramping when you have to urinate could be a sign of a uti...I had one at 24 weeks and I had some discomfort-no pain, but I also had some hesitancy when I had to go..hope that helps!

I've had cramping frequently. I had it for a short time today. It feels like menstrual cramps. In my case it was confirmed as uterus stretching.

If the pain gets really uncomfortable and/or you see blood, go in. I never had blood but I was kept up all night for 3 nights around 16-17 weeks and went to the ER to get checked. Baby was fine...just my uterus stretching.

i had this happen to be for 2 weeks straight to the point it felt like labor it was so bad its now gone andi hope it doesnt come back it should go away just try to stay off your feet i also found not picking anything heavy up helps too

Thank you all! it lasted a couple of days. Today it seems it has gotten better! This is my first miracle baby and I get worried in every twingle i feel!
im sure baby is ok. My doctor told me in the last appointment it would be very rare for me to miscarriage at this point. he said less than 1%
but I still worry :)

thanks for your response and good luck to all of you with your bundles of joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->