13 weeks and gastritis flare up :'(

wellsk

Iris' Mummy!
Reaction score
This is mostly just a whinge more than anything, but I'm in so much pain I just want to cry! :cry:

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow and out of nowhere I've had a really severe flare up of gastritis and it's absolutely killing me! Normally I get it from stress, but I've been feeling great lately, I wonder if it's pregnancy related?

Anyone else sharing my pain?

I've got a horrible feel I've got, I've had it before and I've all the symptoms my stomach itself hurts sometimes wheni burp I get bike come up and my stomach constantly feels like bile is swishing round but nothing will come up and my appetite is dropping

:hugs:
Your symptoms sound just like mine too. Sorry Hun! It's a horrible thing to live with! I'm really worried about my appetite, as I've only just got over weightloss from MS. The only thing I can eat during a flare up is 1 jar of baby food a day :wacko:

How do you deal with it?

I sit on sofa and sulk lol. Can only stomach water and on occasion something startchy plus I've general ms on top

Ahh no! Hopefully it doesn't last too long! How long do your flare ups last for?
Fingers crossed you'll feel better soon :)

yeah the same here. I was throwing up blood yesterday, cant eat anything, more than 2 mouthfuls and im full.

:Hugs: Big hugs Hun! Have you spoken to your GP?
I hate how little you can eat with gastritis, it makes me worry for LO :(

not yet, i called maternity unit yesterday and they said the bloods probably a blood vessel from being sick but my friend said if im not eating then it could be the lining of my stomach. I have my next mw apt n 3rd sept so will talk to her then x

Fingers crossed Hun! Yeah, if it's been going on sometime it could be your stomach lining. Hopefully your MW will help you :flower:

Flare ups last about a week but morning sickness last at least 16 weeks with me :,( I wanna cry lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->