13 weeks and tiny bit of blood??

sandandsun

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I haven't been here in about a week - busy, busy lately.

Today when I used the restroom, I had a very small amount of pinkish blood/discharge. When I wiped again, there was nothing. I have no cramping whatsoever.

I have not had any bleeding or spotting this whole pregnancy, so that tiny drop of blood has me freaked out. Has anyone else experienced this? What could this be from? I'm certainly going to keep monitoring and try to rest up as much as I can the next few days.

Any advice is appreciated!

Was it after a bm? I've been having bleeding off and on this whole pg, and when I have it it's usually after a bm, sex, or an O. I would watch it, but USUALLY brown or pink is usually nothing to worry about. GL!!

Was it after a bm? I've been having bleeding off and on this whole pg, and when I have it it's usually after a bm, sex, or an O. I would watch it, but USUALLY brown or pink is usually nothing to worry about. GL!!

No, it wasn't after a bm or sex. It hasn't happened since that one time last night but definitely going to watch it. I see my doctor next week, so I'm going to mention it then. It was just so weird because I haven't seen a drop of blood since my last period, which feels like forever ago now.

Hopefully it was just an odd occurrence..... and thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->