13 weeks belly so soft aches and pains and watery dischsrge

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
I'm 13+1 I've been feel crampy aches and slight painful twinges not excruciating just uncomfortable also a lot of watery dischsrge I constantly feel wet down there. I have a bit of a belly I'm a size 8 usually but 3rd baby it's been quite garfish last few days but today it's squishy and hardly there at all is this normal? I'm panicking I feel like a first time mum again just want to have a healthy baby at the end but my anxiety drives me crazy xxx

It all sounds pretty normal to me. More cervical mucus is common. Of course if you are worried that you are actually leaking water or that you have symptoms of an infection get checked out but if its just a general wetter than feeling its normal. I always feel wet during pregnancy. Some aches and pains are normal too as the uterus expands and ligaments relax and stretch. Your actual utterus (which feels harder) is still very small. You can probably feel it poking up from behind your pelvic bone about now but its too early for your tummy area to feel hard.

Your tummy is just likely not hard with bloating? Mine isn't very hard yet, even though it looks round.
As for the cramps - are you taking magnesium? Could they be digestive?

thank you both for replying I suppose it is possible that they could be related to digestion I've had a flare up of my ibs lately. It's either lower left or right above hip bone like a pinchy feeling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->