13 weeks don’t feel pregnant

GlitterStar

Reaction score
I’m 13 + 2 and don’t feel pregnant my stomach feels a bit hard and crampy anybody else?

Starting to get worried the cramps aren’t sore just uncomfortable :/

I had cramps a lot as well and everything was OK. It can be a worrying time but the body is going through a lot of changes

I had cramps a lot as well and everything was OK. It can be a worrying time but the body is going through a lot of changes
Thanks for replying I’m worried I might have an infection I’m PRONE to them because of my diabetes I’m wondering if I should see about it just to be onnthe safe side.

Yes, probably best to get checked out just to be on the safe side

Cramps are normal. Might be a good idea to check checked over incase it’s a infection .

I didn’t feel pregnant with DD1 at all either had no morning sickness etc . I was about 20 weeks before I started to feel pregnant with her . Other two pregnancies different story completely
Congrats xx

Pretty normal to not feel pregnant the first half of 2nd tri. Also light cramping common too, I've had them multiple times this pregnancy. As long as they aren't really painful it should be fine.

I’m 13 + 2 and don’t feel pregnant my stomach feels a bit hard and crampy anybody else?

Starting to get worried the cramps aren’t sore just uncomfortable :/

Something I only found out recently.. at around 10-12 weeks the placenta takes over! This is why some women have fewer pregnancy symptoms in 2nd trimester.

I never ever knew that. I started to worry when I felt normal again and didn't have the 'pregnancy' feeling at that point.

Hope you're doing ok x

Agree with pp, your placenta is taking over so those nasty 1st tri symptoms are going to fade away. Also the cramping etc is likely your uterus expanding and growing as baby grows. I had awful stretching pains about a week ago - the babies go through growth spurts which can be why you’re suddenly uncomfortable when you weren’t before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->