13 Weeks Pregnant - Due 22nd July after 6 years of trying! IVF Success x

KimB1980

IVF Success
Reaction score
Hello

I'm new to B&B - this is my first pregnancy after trying for 6 years and amazingly had a successful first round of IVF at (the wonderful) Bourn Hall - we started treatment on 24th Sep 09 and are 13 weeks already!

I've been a little sick but nothing too major and after what we've been through I don't mind what gets thrown at us!

We intend to find out what we're having - saying a 'he' at the moment because don't like 'it'.

I hope everyone is well and happy.

x

hi hun. Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome!!!

xxx

Massive congratulations on your pregnancy! You must be so happy with your news :) Here's hoping for a very succesful 9 months x

:wave:
welcome to babyandbump:flower:

Huge congratulations!

congratulations - you must be so pleased after all this time!! Welcome to the forum xx:happydance:

That's such lovely news! :) Congratulations and I wish you all the best for your pregnancy xx

Hello!
I am new this evening too, so hello!
HUGE congratulations! How exciting!
xxx

That's such lovely news! :) Congratulations and I wish you all the best for your pregnancy xx

Hi i can see ur due for ur 20week scan in feb its around te same date as mine do u mind if i ask what is ur due date? mine is 6th July.

Hi huge congratulations to both of you. Wishing u good health in the next 9months.

Hi i can see ur due for ur 20week scan in feb its around te same date as mine do u mind if i ask what is ur due date? mine is 6th July.

We are due 22nd July and not too long until our 20 week scan on 12th March. We've already seen our little one 3 times because of our treatment - at 6weeks when he was very, very small but a good strong heartbeat and then again at 7weeks when he amazingly looked much more baby like compared to the 1st one. When we went at 13weeks and saw arms stretching it was wonderful so can't wait for our next one.

Hope you are keeping well and thankyou for the message.

Thank you everyone for all they lovely messages.
Will keep updating and hope you are all enjoying your growing bumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->