13 weeks pregnant newbie

blinkybaby

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My names Jess and from the UK, I'm 22 and currently expecting my first child with my partner. We have been together 5 1/2 years since I was 17 and are both very excited! He has a little boy who is 6 from a previous relationship who we see every weekend who we love very much as well and are looking forward to having a new baby brother or sister for him!

Although we are excited now (especially since I've had my first scan!) it was a bit of a shaky start for me as I'm currently in my first year of uni and this was very much unexpected. Feeling very guilty now that I even thought about terminating even for a second because I've just completely fallen in love with the little thing growing inside my belly! Now I can't wait to be a mum!

With regards to the sex of the baby, neither of us are bothered, just a healthy baby would be lovely. The only reason I might slightly be leaning towards having a girl is because of my partners son and not wanting him to feel he's in competition with another boy, but this is not important really.

Just really looking forward to 'meeting' you all, and wishing those of you TTCing an easy ride, and those of you already pregnant a happy and healthy pregnancy!

xxx

:hi: welcome to bnb congrats on ur pregnancy :)

welcome girllie:) you will love it here, its nice to see that lil bundle movin round in mummies tummy!! congrats on ur bundle of joy, n you will have a blast these few upcommin months:) yippiii

https://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/xoButterfly25/BabyandBump.gif​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"