Good luck ladies....I'm still hanging in there, in the October thread....couple more days to go....

Hi
Can you add me too? I am officially in the 2ww and will be testing Nov 13. I actually have a blood test scheduled that day at RE office. Not sure if i'll test at home before then or not :wacko:

Thanks and good luck everyone!!!!!!!!

Can you please put me down for the 12th of November. Good luck to everyone! Hoping there are lots and lots of BFPs!

Good luck ladies....I'm still hanging in there, in the October thread....couple more days to go....

It looks like you won't need to hang out here! Congratulations, Dove! :hugs:

Hi
Can you add me too? I am officially in the 2ww and will be testing Nov 13. I actually have a blood test scheduled that day at RE office. Not sure if i'll test at home before then or not :wacko:

Thanks and good luck everyone!!!!!!!!

Done! I hope you get your rainbow baby this month. :dust: :hugs:

Thank you!! I was going to test on the 31st, but just couldn't wait:) STICK BEAN STICK!

Good luck ladies, I have a feeling this will be a lucky thread!

Not hopeful this month as I think I missed the boat a bit with my timing, but can you please pop me in for the 13th November..cheers chica.

Hi all I'm not due my period until nov 2nd but couldnt wait and just tested today with first response and digital clear blue and got my bfp! So happy, been trying for 8 months and its my 40th birthday in November so a lovely early birthday present!

Lovely news...congratulations x x H&H 9 months x x

Congratulations, sandrac! H&H pregnancy!

Girls, do you all give the expected date of AF for this thread? I gave a later date, because I don't want to test earlier, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to wait that long.
On the other side, as we did not really try /exept for the last 2 days of supposed O, but TMO it was too late/, maybe it's better to wait.

NR3, my AF is due on 8/11, but going to try waiting until 11/11 before testing...not sure it'll be easy to hold off! :)

Sandrac that is wonderful news!! Congratulations!

Actually you could put me down for the 28th :) Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->