:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I really feel for you hun, I keep thinking of you in this limbo stage and it must be so very difficult.

I am always here if you want a natter xxx

Know the feeling!!! 2 of my friends have just found out there pregnant!
Grr!
x

Know the feeling!!! 2 of my friends have just found out there pregnant!
Grr!
x

My sisters pregnant, Richs brothers fiancee is pregnant, 2 of my friends that were pregnant when I was are pregnant again and their babies are younger than Caitlyn. Loads of people on here I was pregnant with are pregnant again too. Rich says stop it, and that I only want it because they're pregnant and I'm not, but that isn't it at all. I wish he could understand.

Just arghhhhh!!

i know exactly how u feel!!!! went round some friends to see there teenneey tiny gorgeous baby girl last night ! and i was broody before i even went round!!!

:hugs: you've not got too long til you ttc have you? i'd just forget to take the pill or prick the condoms lol!

i know how it feels to want a baby its exhasting and totally takes over your mind u think about nothing else especially when others around u are pregnant u feel so jelous men will never understand it lol hopefully the time will come quick for u and u can start trying :hugs:

Well.. Things keep changing the date doesn't seem definate.

Holding Brooke and chasing Caitlyn was really scarey :lol: I even said then "I've changed my mind!!"

Now suddenly I've gone back to wanting to be.

OV soon.............

well suprise babies do happen lol! i'm well scared about having katie running around and a newborn!!

I don't know what to do anymore........ I feel so blah!

When Rich says fine we'll do it, I invent 100 reasons why we can't, because I know deep down it isn't the right time........ But I really want it :cry:

Nah but it really isn't. We've nearly finished saving for our house, then we need to get some money behind us.. and I want to save to get nice things for the baby too.. I do want to wait, but the irrational part of my brain is having a hissy fit!!

The thought of having a newborn AND a toddler gives me nightmares....

i;m the least patient person in the whole world, god knows how i'm gona cope!!

Awww toria :hugs: Dont worry your time will come soon, before you know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->