i am with you on that, 2 of my friends are pregnant and another friend had a baby last week, i wish it was my turn :(

Just go give caitlyn a big hug and remember that you wont have as much time to hug her with another yet.

oh hunni, i am not going to say its easy because it isnt.
I find it unbearable at times and i've got agessssssssssss to wait! arh.
You looking forward to Caitlyns birthday? x

Awwww i cant decide what i want either, though after the wedding i will have it taken out of my hands..think its a good thing maybe. I HATED being pregnant :( One of my friends are pregnant and another TTC Grrr...

toria you have summed up just how i feel in this thread :hugs: i too am broody, i look at maddi, watch her sleep and think how i can't wait for no 2, but i no its not the right time for us, its so hard waiting :hissy: but for us i need to, i want and need to move and get married and james needs to sort out some business stuff too, so we wait, and get excited, we both do and my parents :dohh: though i keep thinking maddi is nearly one and thats gone sooooooo quickly, another few years isn't going to make much of a difference for us, it seems to be blinking and times just going, still :hissy:

Time is going so fast with Caitlyn, but time towards the next one doesn't seem to be going atall :wacko:

I say go for it, but i am in ones of those moods tonight hehe
Hows you feeling today? x

The thought of having a newborn AND a toddler gives me nightmares....

Me too. The other thing Ive thought recently is that Im finally getting my confidence back about how I look. I actually spent a lot of money clothes shopping for myself yesterday for the first time since before I found out I was pregnant and I keep thinking I can't do that to myself again :| Selfish but theres no point bringing a baby up with an unhappy mummy!!!

Sorry you're feeling so frustrated tor

xxx

Nah we really can't.. Only a couple of months to wait though!!

Then go for it hon, you know all of us will support you

Oh stop it girls :rofl:

We picked August for a reason and I have to stick to it.. No matter how much we don't want to :lol:

LOL.. ok we will behave, I bet you will be announcing on your bfp by July tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->