13dpo and feeling lost

babymoma89

Reaction score
So..... I'm at 13dpo had positive ovulation test on the 13th did the deed the day before and day of positive and even day after..
Been having all kinds of symptoms including dizzy spells which never happens to me. I have been super moody and miserable but have had negative test after negative test. This past week I start feeling like Af was coming but she still had not show. And yet I remain dealing with a low back ache that I have had for an entire week for no reason at all and cramps! My cervix has been so high I can't reach it . It however did drop a few days ago and then went back up again. I have been feeling really wet and my cervix feels like it's closed..

My first question is am I losing my damn mind ???
Is it possible I could be pregnant even after getting a bfn at 13dpo.....?

:cry:

What tests are you using? That plays a part. If it is a digital you may not have enough HCG. If it is an internet cheapie then maybe you implanted on 11 dpo.

Are you on progesterone or any other fertility drugs? They can give you stronger PMS symptoms and can trick you into thinking you are pregnant.

It is normal for women not to get a BFP until after missed AF.

Lastly, it may not have happened this cycle and you can try again next time.

What tests are you using? That plays a part. If it is a digital you may not have enough HCG. If it is an internet cheapie then maybe you implanted on 11 dpo.

Are you on progesterone or any other fertility drugs? They can give you stronger PMS symptoms and can trick you into thinking you are pregnant.

It is normal for women not to get a BFP until after missed AF.

Lastly, it may not have happened this cycle and you can try again next time.

No hormone meds and I used dollar store cheapie and first response

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->