13th April due daters! anyone want to wait it out together :-)

annaki

A Little Bit Pregnant #1
Reaction score
Hello,

As the title says, anyone else due this date? Week 35 tomorrow, how are you all feeling? Are you still working? I break up from work this coming week, feel a little sad. Won't know what to do with myself until the baby arrives!

It will be nice to share any anxieties/feelings with someone else xxx

I'm April 12.... Super syked, tho tested positive for fetal fibronectin last week... Have one more week before the caution is lifted.... Would love a bump buddy!!! I'm so ready to meet our Lil man!!!! Been super uncomfortable, feeling like I'm carrying a bowling ball in my lady bits! Lol

Hi I'm a 13th April too :)
I'm doing well really tired this time but think that's because I have a very lively 19 month old to contend with we're :teamblue
I'm still at work and don't leave till the 21st of march which can't come round fast enough

I'm due April 11th :). I'm working until my due date, then looking forward to a few days to catch up on the housework and play with DS :). I'm a WAHM though so I don't have to go out to work, thank goodness!

Hi lady's I'm due the 15th! Am so excited (this is my 2nd) can't wait till she's here & neither can her sister!

:flower: x

I'm due April 13th! I'm so super excited about meeting our little guy! I'm working until the end of this month so I will have two weeks before our little one is due to arrive! I'm so super excited to FINALLY meet him!

I'm April.14th, close enough?! =) I'm a stay at home mom. I'm doing pretty well, getting very uncomfortable as to be expected. Having some anxiety over baby's positioning as I found out on Monday she was in a transverse position... I know she has time to move but having already had a c-section for my first, and a VERY successful VBAC... Another c-section would be really devastating. So my fingers are crossed!

Wow. Bunch of us due around the same time.... Well Lil man is sunny side up causing ton of back pain, this pregnancy is completely different from my daughters... (Almost 13 years ago), I'm praying for an easy delivery(duh) n not so much bruising on him.... Contractions are continuous yet no real pattern, yet another way of our body prepping for our babies :)

Your ticker seems off for April 13th.

I'm due April 13th! I'm so super excited about meeting our little guy! I'm working until the end of this month so I will have two weeks before our little one is due to arrive! I'm so super excited to FINALLY meet him!

I'm April 15 too! Quite a few of us due mid-April. That's cool.
I'm feeling pretty good, honestly. Still working 3 days a week (waiting tables), but hubby says I can cut down to 2 whenever I want. I like staying active though, and interacting with people. I think it will only help me in the long run.
I really have a lot to do though to get ready for the baby. Had my shower last weekend, so now feel like we have some of the things we need. But I need to go and get the rest of the things on my list. Supposed to have my car seat coming in the mail soon, and some friends are giving us a co-sleeper. I will feel a lot better once I have them at the house. The other stuff isn't quite as urgent.
I was busy writing thank-you notes most of the day today, and didn't have time to pack my hospital bag - which was the other thing I wanted to cross off my list. Going to try to get that at least started tomorrow before we go to visit some friends.
My life is a series of lists right now! And I feel like I'm moving so slowly! I have a feeling this little guy is going to be late rather than early, but what do I know?!
Really excited to meet him though!

Officially April 14 but all scans (except my first) & my lmp put me a week earlier so it's anyone's guess

Hey ladies,
I'm due April 20. I can't believe the end is so close. This is our last baby so I'm kind of sad everything has gone so quickly. Is anyone extremely nervous about labour? This is my third and I'm terrified.

I am due April 13 with b/g twins. I didn't think I would make it to my due date, or even April, but so far no cervical changes and babies and I are doing well. Looks like I am in for the long haul!

Due somewhere btw april 6th and 11th here. First scan said 11the but dating scan at 12 weeks said 6th. :) .... Not long anyway. Good luck girls.

Mica- my ticker is off. I was originally due early April then it was changed to the 13th due to development. I have 35 days to go. I just use my phone to use the Internet and can figure out how to disable my ticker.

Im due april 14th Im feeling tired and sore xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"