13th April due daters! anyone want to wait it out together :-)

Hi ladies!

Lots of us due around the same time, great! I'm due April 12th and am getting so excited. So far I'm not too worried about hospital / labour and am of the opinion that it'll be what it'll be on the day.
I'm still working 3/4 days a week but I work from home. Getting so excited to finally meet the wee man!

Mission this weekend is to pack the hospital bag!!
Hope you're all keeping well. I'm beginning to feel a little uncomfortable especially at night (turning / getting off the sofa is a bit of an effort these days!)

I'm 9th April! Finish work on 22nd march, looking forward to it now! Getting a bit achey tbh, especially at night. Got some lavender oil to try in the bath - will see if this helps with the aches and pains and getting to sleep at night! We're planning a home birth and we've got our box ready, just need a few more bits :) x

I'm due April 10th with our first little one. I also want to pack my maternity bag this weekend and we are doing some finishing touches on the nursery. Still feel like I have a lot to do so at this point I hope he does not come early!

I'm due 15th April. It's my birthday on 11th April and would love to have our little girl on 11th, as it would be easier for my husband to remember birthdays, lol! Although, I'm sure she'll come when she's ready.

I'm stopping work on 28th March, although will carry on my psychology doctorate placement until I go into labour or have the baby, as I only work on placement on a Friday, and it's at a hospital, so I'll be at the best place if I should go into labour, whilst working.

Had NHS antenatal class today and collected pram and car seat, it's staring to feel very real now.

My birthday is the 16th of april Im hoping for a baby birthday too hehe xx

Thought I would revisit this thread!

I can see some of you have had your little ones - congratulations! :)

To all those waiting it out still (like me!) how are you getting on?x

I am curious to see who has had their baby, too. I had my little girl April 11. It's amazing how you forget almost everything inbetween babies. Hope the rest of the April girls have safe deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->