14 days late for AF. Neg HPTs?

dream27

Reaction score
Sorry in advance for the length of the post, I'm 14 days late for AF. I started to feel nauseous instead of my normal Pms symptoms around the time I was supposed to start my period which Should have been on about oct 26/27. I don't chart. I don't know when I ovulated. I don't use any form of b/c just the old pull out method (lol). I just wait for the witch to show each month and she's always on time. I can also always tell when she's coming and when I'm pmsing, but I had no symptoms of Pms at all in Oct. for this cycle just the nausea. Which has continued on and off since.

I have taken 3 HPT so far. One on Saturday of last and one on Tuesday. Tuesday was FMU Both negative. And one today nov 10th (no FMU) and negative. I made a dr appointment and went on Friday the 8th because I now have a urinary tract infection on top of it all. I told the doctor about my being late and asked for a blood pregnancy test I will hear about the results on Monday. She also did a urine pg test Friday and that was negative. Lol So here are my questions: can I still be pregnant? Is it possible to get negative results this late in?

I have many prego symptoms.

I just want to know what's going on one way or another, it's distracting to be this late and still have negative tests, any input or similar stories are very welcome. Thank you.

Are you under any stress? As this can delay AF. If not, the good news is that some urine tests are slow at detecting your HCG levels depending on how much your body is secreting at the time. The best news of all is that if you are pregnant the blood test is your best bet in finding out. If not, I would ask the doctor to offer a bit more advice on why AF hasn't arrived yet. Fx'd!!!!

Are you under any stress? As this can delay AF. If not, the good news is that some urine tests are slow at detecting your HCG levels depending on how much your body is secreting at the time. The best news of all is that if you are pregnant the blood test is your best bet in finding out. If not, I would ask the doctor to offer a bit more advice on why AF hasn't arrived yet. Fx'd!!!!

Thank you! Well the blood test came back negative. I don't think they did a quantitive though. Still no period, if she doesn't show in a few days I'll have to make another dr appointment to discuss why. Since I don't know my cycle and what time I ov'd I'm not sure if it's too early or what's going on.. I'll do another hpt in a couple days too. I wasn't under any stress when I missed AF or before. Until about a week after when I started to become concerned. This is totally confusing!

Wow. Ok. Keep me posted. Would like to know the cause of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->