14 dpo and positive OPK...I think

Allie84

Mum and Pregnant
Reaction score
Let me preface this with the fact that I'm super new to OPKs!

Okay, so I think I am 15 dpo. AF was due yesterday and not even a hint of her so far. I have pretty regular cycles. I woke up with EWCM so I decided to get an OPK just to see and this was the result.

I did 3 OPKs around the time I was meant to ovulate and they were very faint, nothing like this.

I have poas with hpts the past three days and all BFNs.

I'm so confused! Is this a positive OPK and if so, what on earth does it mean?

Attachments

• Image106.jpg
    Image106.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Image105.jpg
    Image105.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6
I would say that you are Ovulating now and not when you thought you ovulated. I hope this helps you I would get to BDing if I was you.

Thanks! We BDed right after I got this. I went and got OH and was like 'Right, no idea what's going on but we better get busy!'

Oh, looks like you are getting ready to ov now, especially since you have ewcm. You must have just had a random odd cycle.

BDBDBDBDBD

its not a pos but not far off,i recon it will be tomorrow or later today

hayley you were right, here is today's test. The test line is now def. darker than the control....first time I've seen that!

So I guess I am ovulating at CD38? How bizzarre...

Attachments

• Image108.jpg
    Image108.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
I had that happen as well were the test line was way darker then the control line it was weird as I have never had that before either.

Apparently if its the same or darker than the control line then it's a very positive OPK. I guess we should be happy about it, but I'm feeling unsure about it since I'm not meant to be ovulating right now.

thats ok.sometimes our cycles go crazy.i had a pos opk on cd 66 last cycles when i was doing hpts lol i thought it was weird but i was actually ov then as had af 2 wks later lol

have u do a hpt ?!?! i think u might b preggers unless ur cycles are usually this long ?x

goodluck :flower:

Thanks guys!

I did a HPT yesterday and BFN. I also did another OPK today and it was negative again, so I guess if I did have an LH surge it' gone. FX I have just ovulated at a random time. I'd rather that than not at all! :)

ah gl hun, it seems it was a sneaky egg, atleast you didnt miss it :thumbup:

Thank you. I've been doing OPKs and they are back down to completely negative, so hopefully that was ov!!! I'm hoping against hope right now AF doesn't show up and in 2 weeks I get a BFP....I know it's kind of wishful thinking but you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->