14 DPO - cramping

salu_34

Reaction score
Haven't posted and been on here in what feels like ages !
I am currently 14 DPO, and temps have remained pretty much high 36.60's, 36.70's and occasionally 36.80's.
My last two cycles have been out of whack. The cycle before this started December 24 and ended Feb 2nd, with a 15 day LP. The cycle before that was even longer, with no ovulation at all. So for this cycle I am not sure when to expect AF to arrive. I have had continual mild cramping since about 6/7 DPO. Today was the same, but in the evening noticed it got a little more intense, not over bearing, but almost like AF is calling. I had some creamy CM and then a bit of EWCM this evening. Checked my cervix (which I still don't really know how to do), and a lot of creamy cm came out on my fingers, so I was a little relieved.

My question is (sorry for the long intro), have any of you ladies who have gotten your BFP, experience more than mild cramping around the same DPO as me? I am going to test tomorrow morning and see what I get. I am 50/50 that it will go either way. Just don't want to get my hopes up.

I've also felt flushed the past couple of days. Today noticed that my cheeks were a bit red. I'm TTCing for my 1st, so I have no clue what to look for or what is normal and is not normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->