14 dpo... need advice

hopefulone17

Reaction score
so i am 14 dpo today. I've been getting very very light lines on tests but i've been thinking possibly just evaps. This mornings test is attached. I expected AF to arrive today and there was nothing when I woke up. I have started to bleed some however it is much brighter and lighter than AF and i'm not cramping. I do have a weird pinching feeling dead in the middle of my lower abdomen. Is it way too late to experience IB? I've heard sometimes it can happen late enough to be mistaken for AF

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 40
I was reading up on this all night as I had the same thing unfortunately mine turned into AF but I have read that it is possible for late IB. Fingers crossed for you hun xx

Thank you! I think i'm going to get in touch with my doctor I'm not cramping at all and I ALWAYS do even if its just the beginnig of AF I'm usually cramping by now.

Not seeing anything on the test can you post the original?

you have to zoom in because it doesn't transfer well.

the very light bleeding I've had today is coming to an end.

Attachments

• f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 33
I do see a faint line! I hope that it's a sticky bean for you. :flow:

Let us know how things progress!

I can see a greyish line on that test, very faint! Test again tomorrow, or day after and see then

I see it on the original! Looks positive to me... Good luck!

I've been getting this line for a few days its only a tad stronger. I am bleeding today but its so so light and more pink than red. is it late for implantation?

I see it. Got my fingers crossed it gets darker for you xx

well bloodwork was negative which i expected AF was in full flow in this morning. So i got a ton of evaps this cycle.

So sorry hun fingers crossed for us both this cycle. Bloody Evaps drive me insane xx

They are evil! Good luck to you! Starting to get down as this time last year i was dreaming of announcing to our families around the holidays and here i am this year doing the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->