14 dpo...no sign of af....bfn!!!

BROWNEYEZ

Reaction score
I am trying not to allow my mind to start playing tricks on me since i have yet to see the ugly witch but I also got a bfn this a.m. I am still experiencing symptoms: Stuffy/runny nose, cough, headache, thighs achy, peeing every hour, crampy, white cm, metal taste in mouth. So I feel as though I am still in the game. I am trusting God that He will bless us this month. I guess that I will wait and see what happens this week and if af is still no show then I will test wed or thurs. Thanking God in advance for what he is doing right now and for what he will do for us!!!

I am trying not to allow my mind to start playing tricks on me since i have yet to see the ugly witch but i also got a bfn this a.m. I am still experiencing symptoms: Stuffy/runny nose, cough, headache, thighs achy, peeing every hour, crampy, white cm, metal taste in mouth. So i feel as though i am still in the game. I am trusting god that he will bless us this month. I guess that i will wait and see what happens this week and if af is still no show then i will test wed or thurs. Thanking god in advance for what he is doing right now and for what he will do for us!!!

I am sorry for your frustration; the wait can be awful! But just a little piece of advice, don't drive yourself crazy symptom spotting. Many of the lovely women here will tell you the same thing.

The symptoms of pregnancy are very similar to that of AF and a lot of women say they got their BFP without experiencing symptoms. I really hope this is your month, and if you choose not to symptom spot, it does not mean that you are out at all!

Best of luck!:hugs:

I am trying not to allow my mind to start playing tricks on me since i have yet to see the ugly witch but i also got a bfn this a.m. I am still experiencing symptoms: Stuffy/runny nose, cough, headache, thighs achy, peeing every hour, crampy, white cm, metal taste in mouth. So i feel as though i am still in the game. I am trusting god that he will bless us this month. I guess that i will wait and see what happens this week and if af is still no show then i will test wed or thurs. Thanking god in advance for what he is doing right now and for what he will do for us!!!

Good luck :hug: sending you lots of :dust:

hi browneyez, I am 14 dpo today, no sign of AF, BFN today, but feeling more prego than pms-o. I so completely feel your struggle...think about it allllll day long!!! keep us posted!

I MADE IT TO 15 DPO AND I HAVE JUST SCANT BROWNISH/PINKISH SPOTTING AND SOME MILD CRAMPING OFF AND ON. THE SPOTTING STARTED THIS AFTERNOON AND IT'S NOT EVEN MUCH WHEN I WIPE. SO I AM HOPING THAT I IMPLANTED ON 12DPO AND THAT THIS IS THE SPOTTING. I READ THAT THE IMPLANTATION SPOTTING CAN BE RIGHT BEFORE OR EVEN RIGHT WHEN YOUR AF IS DUE, WHICH COULD ELUDE ONE TO THINK THAT IT IS AF. BUT THIS IS NOTHING LIKE MY AF. SO..... I WILL CONTINUE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS THRU THE NITE AND TOMORROW. EARLIER TODAY AT WORK I WAS FEELING AFRAID BECAUSE I JUST DID NOT WANT TO THINK THAT AF WAS COMING AND THAT MY CHANCE WOULD BE OVER FOR THIS MONTH. BUT I FELT A PEACE THAT JUST CAME INTO MY SPIRIT AS I SAT AT THE COMPUTER AND I HAVE JUST FELT MORE HOPEFUL ONCE AGAIN. I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING DURING THIS CHAPTER IN MY LIFE AS I AM NOT IN CONTROL, ONLY GOD IS. WAITING FOR A BLESSING.....GOOD NIGHT FRIENDS!:winkwink::hug:

Hey browneyez, sounds good so far. Any further symptoms? Am keepingeverything crossed for you.......:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->