14 months ttc .. So desperate for a baby . Losing sleep

Need2hangon

Reaction score
Hi I have been ttc for 14 months already . I have went and got tested for my fertility and have been told i have a tilted uterus , my doctor said that will have no affect on ttc. I was also told I have pcos but the non hormonal type and again told that this wil have no affect on my fertility, I have already had my hsg and think I will be going for my lap very soon. I am currently awaiting my partners semwn analysis but having got this checked already before and it came back normal, I feel so low as to what is going to happen. Myself and my partner are only in our early twenties , we both so desperately want a baby, it's all I think about, I can't stop crying as this is always on my mind. My sister just found out she is pregnant after ttc for 1 month and all my friends seem to be pregnant now and I was trying before them. Has anyone been through the same situation as me and have an success story or any tips or advice, I would very much appreciate it, as of now I feel like I can't speak to anyone and feel like isolating myself from the world.pleas help me . I also get rally really painful periods , had anyone been through the same thing or can someone tell me something about non hormonal pcos ?? I can't find any info on this on the Internet?? Please help me??

My sister PCOS and was told that it would be difficult for her to conceive.

She was on the pill and was sick so the pill mustn't have worked and out of the blue she ended up finding out she was pregnant. She did have a miscarriage and was told this was due to problems with her hormone levels so if she wanted to try again she would need to discuss it with a consultant but just a bit of hope for you there that a woman with PCOS who I personally know did get pregnant

sending baby dust to you sweetie xx

Hi I have been ttc for 14 months already . I have went and got tested for my fertility and have been told i have a tilted uterus , my doctor said that will have no affect on ttc. I was also told I have pcos but the non hormonal type and again told that this wil have no affect on my fertility, I have already had my hsg and think I will be going for my lap very soon. I am currently awaiting my partners semwn analysis but having got this checked already before and it came back normal, I feel so low as to what is going to happen. Myself and my partner are only in our early twenties , we both so desperately want a baby, it's all I think about, I can't stop crying as this is always on my mind. My sister just found out she is pregnant after ttc for 1 month and all my friends seem to be pregnant now and I was trying before them. Has anyone been through the same situation as me and have an success story or any tips or advice, I would very much appreciate it, as of now I feel like I can't speak to anyone and feel like isolating myself from the world.pleas help me . I also get rally really painful periods , had anyone been through the same thing or can someone tell me something about non hormonal pcos ?? I can't find any info on this on the Internet?? Please help me??

Hay sweetie unfortunately I don't have any success stories but wanted to let you no That you ain't alone I am currently feeling how you are I am also in my early 20's and fed up of some people telling me it will happen quick coz your young! But like you I've been trying for a while ova two years now and everyone around me is falling pregnant..including my bestest friend... It's so hard but I won't give up!! ... My hubbys fertility is fine.. But I have a mild case of endometriosis ... I no its hard but you can and will get your baby!!...I tell myself this all the time and I do feel like giving up ! ... But I can't because it's what I want!!!! And I'll fight for it weather it takes me YEARS!! ... I'm a true believer in "If you want it fight for it " and there are other ladies much worse off than me so sometimes i feel lucky and wish they didn't have to through things that they are going through coz its not fair! .... This site has helped me alot!! The ladies on here are SO supportive!!.... So your not alone hun thinking of you and sending you lots and lots of baby dust :hugs: xxxxxx

Hey I'm so sorry you're going through this...just wanted to give you :hug: and let you know there are many women going through this stuff on these boards. Don't give up hope! I hope your current tests give you more perspective. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->