14 weeks...breast decrease in size?

FinallyBFP

Reaction score
So my OH is really stressing me he said my breasts have decreased in size in the past couple of days. I thought so too but they’re still aching to touch and have a heaviness to them. Is it normal for the breast to decrease in size a little once entering the second trimester? I’m teally starting to stress over it! I’ve got no other symptoms of a possible miscarriage and I still have sensitive nipples. Don’t really know what else to say I wish I could just go have this pregnancy on my own as he makes me worry far more than what I do myself.

I would think that it’s normal for any part of our bodies to retain fluid at times. Try not to worry. You have no proof that anything is wrong. You still have your symptoms and that’s very encouraging. :hugs:

My boobs do not seem as big as they did in the first trimester either and they stopped hurting all over. I do get shooting pains still though and my nipples are always sensitive. I have a fetal doppler and hear the heart beat every day so I know she is okay. I am sure you are just fine! HUGS!

Oh yeah! Mine have deflated a bit since first trimester and finally stopped hurting so badly! Think it’s normal for things to taper off here in second tri

Mine have just continued to grow and grow and the pain has never left. I'm.now in an E cup x

Thank you ladies!!! I went to see My doctor today and she actually laughed her head off at some of the things I told her that my OH is obsessing over! Like the fact he seems to think he can hear baby moving around when he puts his ear to my belly!!! And then looses his shit if he can’t hear it anymore...bear in mind he always listens after I’ve eaten so it is 99% my digestion but whatever he makes me more stressed than I do myself!!! But she said boobs go up down and all over the place but I feel more reassured that it’s happened to you all too! Xxxx merry Xmas to you all thank you for taking time to reply!!!

My boobs do not seem as big as they did in the first trimester either and they stopped hurting all over. I do get shooting pains still though and my nipples are always sensitive. I have a fetal doppler and hear the heart beat every day so I know she is okay. I am sure you are just fine! HUGS!
How many weeks are you and you can hear the heartbeat?

Thank you ladies!!! I went to see My doctor today and she actually laughed her head off at some of the things I told her that my OH is obsessing over! Like the fact he seems to think he can hear baby moving around when he puts his ear to my belly!!! And then looses his shit if he can’t hear it anymore...bear in mind he always listens after I’ve eaten so it is 99% my digestion but whatever he makes me more stressed than I do myself!!! But she said boobs go up down and all over the place but I feel more reassured that it’s happened to you all too! Xxxx merry Xmas to you all thank you for taking time to reply!!!

Lol! God love them. Men are so.....hopeful sometimes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->