14 weeks tomorrow, anyone else have a cerclage?

Nicole R.

Reaction score
hey ladies, jumping on over to second trip!

I had my NIPT test at 12 weeks and was told I'm having my third boy :)

13 weeks (September 16th) I had a preventative cerclage. Yesterday, I was taking a shower and in .003 seconds I had an orgasm (felt pretty strong) only 5 days after my cerclage. Had some cramping afterwards but no spotting or any other issues. Should I ring my doctor just to tell them? The type of cramping felt normal for mu third cerclage. Just in my 30s now I am much more anxious and aware of complications versus when I had my sond 8 and 9 years ago in my 20s. I dont feel like I'm having any complications but idk if I should call just to tell them?

Idk why but I hit 13 weeks and my libido came back 10 fold. I had no idea a shower hose in 3 seconds could do that to me i feel soo guilty!

I spoke with the doctor. In case anyone is in my situation. He told me to obtain from orgasms frequently (duh!) And I explained I swear I've never experienced anything like this accident orgasm in my 34 years! First tri had zero libido second trimester brought on a whirl of hormones good lord. Be aware of spotting, intense cramps etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->