14dpo 4 bfn no af

countryblonde

Reaction score
Any insight would be helpful as ive never had a situation like this. My last bfp were at 13dpo and 11dpo and they were clear as day.

Well now i had some dark red/brown spotting on 12dpo and i thought for sure af was coming and i calculated my dates wrong. Had lots of cramps so i was expecting full blown af any minute. Have had no bleeding since 12 dpo.

Im now 14dpo still have minor cramping but no af. I have had 4 bfn. Im so confused. My boobs are swollen, i swear my nipples look darker. I just have no idea....

The only thing that makes me think that i couldnt be pregnant is im not exhausted like i was with my other 2.

I’m no help but I am exactly the same, I’m not sure when I would have had a positive with my first but my second was at 12dpo.

Right now my AF is 2 days late, I’m having cramping and sore boobs.

My past two tests were bfn but yesterday was a squint and you miss it kind of test 🙈

Didn't want to read and run. I'm 11 DPO, first cycle, trying for #2. Baby dust to you guys!

One more bfn this morning... Im Frustrated... I dont even care is af shows up... I just want an answer one way or another

One more bfn this morning... Im Frustrated... I dont even care is af shows up... I just want an answer one way or another

What are you testing with? I didn’t get a bfp with my first until 16DPO and it was BARELY there. I just knew I was pregnant, like I remember not having an orgasm and well to be honest D(damn) exhusband didn’t either but I had this odd Pain almost like lightening shoot through my skull, and I dunno why but that told me I was pregnant..... almost 3 weeks later and a barely positive, it took me till I was 6 weeks and the doctors thought (barely as in 2 weeks) but I showed 7 at my initial scan

Any update?

I hope AF shows up or you get a BFP soon. Limbo is really hard. I'm 12DPO and I keep getting negatives too.

I’m still negative no AF. Who knows!

13 DPO here, BFN this morning and no sign of AF....Just want to know one way or another.

Any news countryblonde??

Good luck to all of you in Bfp or Af limbo :( Hang in there girls && FX for bfps or just some answers in general <3

:dust: to you all :)

I have a couple girlfriends who did not get their BFPs for about a week after AF was due! Hang in there! You could have just had a later implantation and its taking a bit for HCG levels to raise to a detectable level!

AF was due for me on 14DPO, I tested that day BFN with internet cheapie. Tested this morning on 16dpo with FR and got a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->