14dpo - PG or AF? I wonder.

adellademona

Reaction score
I tested at 13dpo and it was bfn :/ However, it wasn't first thing in the morning so idk.

Now I'm 14dpo. AF is supposed to be due today, but no sign. I've been cramping bad all day...like a pulling/pinching cramp real similar to AF. It's been perplexing me and I don't wanna think into it too much...but is it possible I'm pg?

I have queasiness, bloating, and I've been having to pee a lot. What is weird is usually my bbs are real sore before AF shows up but they're not really tender right now - just a little heavy. I plan on testing in the am...I'm super impatient wanting to test...but I'm a little nervous I'll get another negative.

Anyone get a bfn on 13dpo and get a BFP after 14?

Well I had actually refused to test. I'll admit I was scared to test for a BFP, when I got my BFP my period had been 12 days late.

I had some cramping, and I was extremely, and I mean almost pad worthy wet down there lots of ewcm.

I also had sore breasts and peeing alot.

I just read the instructions to the tests again. I'm not holding them in the cup long enough. For some reason I cant POAS...I have to dip in the pee. I'm doing it for 10 secs and the instructions say 20...hmmm...there's yet hope?

I've been waking up with bbs that feel like sandbags, pressure in my lower abdomen in the afternoon, queasiness and lots of cm. I'm 14 dpo and I got a bfn today. Af was due today so not sure what's going on. I hope my levels are just low but after months and months of bfn's I feel deflated and have doubt that I'll ever get pregnant.

I tested this morning because af still hadn't shown. It was neg :(
I hope Im just a late tester.

My temp was still high today. I tested with an ic and I see a very faint line. I don't want to look into it bc frer was clearly negative yesterday. Idk what to think. I think there's still hope for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->