14DPO still BFN.

gem_wilko

Reaction score
Any chance I could still be pregnant? I am around 14dpo and did an early test this morning which was :bfn: :( my cycle is usually 28-32 days, and today is day 30...
I have sore boobs still, and has felt worse each day (usually disappears a few days before :witch: )
Other signs are that I have on and off AF pain, and feel that my temperature is quite a lot warmer than usual, where I am usually 1st to turn the heating on! Also, have creamy CM which I usually hardly have any CM when I am due on.. oh, AND I have lower back ache, which may be due to car accident I had 3 weeks ago, but its come on quite suddenly last few days...
Very confused
All advice appreciated thankyou xx

You are definately still in with a chance!

Some people have wrote about not getting the :bfp: untill a week or two after AF is late O:)

When are you thinking of testing again?

:dust: :dust: :dust: x x x

My husband said hes going to hide the tests!! The initial plan was not to test until friday/saturday, however I couldn't help myself, and the tests were calling me from the wardrobe.. Rich (my husband) also said how he wants me to buy a "proper" one from a chemist, like a clear blue, if I still havent come on by the weekend, he doesnt like the bulk tests I bought a few months ago.. Says he thinks theres a reason why they are so cheap! But I have seen a lot of people on here get :bfp: with them.. just hope Im not imagining these symptoms in my head again!! Are u awaiting your :bfp: in the next few days too *hopefully* ??

lol! I'm on a ban from buying them from OH :laugh2:
Yeah most girls on here use them tbh, and then just comfirm with a digi O:)

Yeah AF is due today and we're gona test tomorrow morning I think :)
I'm getting my hopes up this month though. . . I just feel really positive because my symptoms haven't been the same as normal but we'll see :)

I just seen your West Midlands, Where abouts are you from?
I'm originally from Coventry O:)

:dust: :dust: :dust: x x x

Im from Halesowen, not sure if you know it?
I hate the waiting, its the worst part, especially because my cycle is quite varied :(
Hope you get your :bfp:, hope we both do to be honest :D
Keep me updated on how things are going
Gem x

I've heard of it hun, but not too sure where it is O:)
I know what you mean for two weeks I'm absolutely :wacko: lol
Thanks hun, I hope we both do too!! :)

Will do :flow:

:dust: x x

hi ladies, im wondering the same thing. Af is due today or tomorrow and yesterday (15 dpo) I tested and got a BFN. I have two kids already and with both of them I found out days before af was due so Im wondering if its still possible for me to get a bfp this time when the other i got em early?? When are ya'll planning on testing?

It's not over until AF sings! Good luck and I hope you get your bfp!

Testing tomorrow if AF doesn't get me today, she's due O:)

x x x

well goodluck to you!! I think I may wait till this weekend if af hasn't come.

good luck Im in the same boat DPO 14 my cycle about 28 to 29 and Ive gotten BFN so far so Im not feeling positive Oh and I have backpain as well and a few cramps! fed up and going mad :wacko:

Good luck to all those testing over the next few days! The waiting is the hardest part x

Hi girls
Can I join too?
Im 16 DPO adn am never late. Have had a few cramps but no other symptoms.
Did the last test on Sunday but got a BFN again.
Might try in the morning.
Good luck to you all
x

well af feels like she is coming..wont be surprised if she shows tomorrow morning..I always start first thing in the morning..so if I haven't started by noon im considering myself officially late. goodluck to all of the new ladies on this thread!!

well so far so good. af didn't show this morning. temp went up again too. it was at 98.34 for a while, then it went to 98.48 and this morning it was 98.62. also cp is barely reachable closed and getting softer. bbs felt heavier and achy when i woke up this morning. had bad nausea and indigestion last night..had to take pepto is was so bad..its weird I dont usually get indigestion but the past few days pepto has been my best friend. I was also crying over every little thing last night and dh was asking why I was so emotional..lol well I thought it was maybe cause I was gonna start this morning. oh well.guess in this case it may be a good thing that im wrong. who knows though the day isnt over. but if she doesn't come im officially late. I still have a hard time believing i could be pg after all those BFNs (like 12 of them- all frer, sad i know..im almost broke now lol)

so, how are all of you ladies holding up? any test taking, afs, new symptoms???

Hi Ladies,

Just keeping you updated O:)

Was due AF yesterday, still no AF
but a :bfn: on a Clearblue Plus this morning :(

I'm currently 16dpo

xx

Maaybe2010 - From what I understand the Clearblue tests are not as sensative and therefore it may be that its just not picking it up yet... Perhaps you should try a FRER or a Superdrug test?? xx

Really? Oh!

Think I'm gona wait another day or two before testing though O:)
Trying to keep you in suspense :winkwink: aha

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"