15 DPO AF is late, had all the symptoms but no period?! Still BFN. What's going on??

AdibaB

Reaction score
So I posted a few days ago when I was 12 DPO and was still getting negative tests, and I've been testing every morning since then, still getting BFN's. Today is day 15 DPO, AF should have arrived yesterday. I was sure she would, I was having the symptoms and everything! Back pain, cramping, faintness, hunger, it all came on pretty hard yesterday, and then this morning there was nothing, and all the symptoms of PMS are gone?? I still have a dull achy lower back but that's it. Normally the kind of pain I felt only comes on my heaviest bleeding days. What could this mean? Have I just played a trick on my body with my mind and AF will probably just be late to mess with my head? Or could I still get my BFP?? Anyone else get PMS symptoms big time on the day they were supposed to have it only to get a BFP a few days down the line??

I hate the waiting game, lol. Best of luck to all of us!

im on 16dpo no period and bfn a little lower back pain is really all i have + having trouble trying to poo sorry tmi hope you get your bfp im going to test again if the witch dont show

It's nice to know its not just me. I hope you get a BFP! Hopefully we both do. Keep me posted! I started to think my chances were up today but then something happens that makes me think there is still hope. I was waiting for my breakfast order, which normally the smell of it makes my mouth water, but today the scent seemed so strong that I got nauseous. Who knows. Maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me but that's a pretty nasty trick lol!

Lol that was me last mth my friend smokes and normaly.it dont affect me then the smell just made me feel really ill i had to leave her to it lol i hope its a good sign for you its never over till the witch shows up ill keep ya posted and hopefully we get our bfp soon :)

Well no go for me this month. Af finally showed. Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->