15 DPO and Confused- AF or Spotting?!?

Rusty1982

Reaction score
:nope:I don't know if this is AF approaching or Pink Spotting this morning. I'm now 15 DPO, still BFN this morning but no sign of full blown AF. I checked this morning and there is pink spotting- I used a tampon just in case. I went to the restroom again at work to double check- and still pink but not enough for a tampon. I'm soooo confused whether to count me out for this cycle. We BD'ed 4 days before O, on O day and 2 days after- so I think I'm covered. Also, I'm on Clomid 50mg 5-9. Does Clomid delay your AF? Please help!!!!!!:shrug:

When is (or was) AF due? Spotting can usually be brown, pinkish-brown or light pink. Anything dark bleeding wise, usually says AF. Don't get dishearten about the BFN. I was pregnant back in Jan and never got a BFP. I was 11 days late before I miscarried. We knew I was pregnant 1) because of the extreme symptoms and 2) because my breasts were starting to change (got heaps fuller, heavier, incredibly sore, grew bigger, areolas got bigger and began to darken.) I also had a friend who didnt get her faint BFP until she was over 3 months pregnant. She now has a happy 2 year old.

So yeah don't give up hope and dont get disheartened if you get BFN's. It's not over until the witch shows up and it doesnt sound like she has arrived for you yet imo.

-AussieBub

Hey,

Just wanted to tell you my story of the last few days!

Not sure when AF was due as I have irregular cycles since coming off BCP last October. Well I O'd this cycle (woo!) But must've missed it :-/ as I now have my period. Well this cycle was 41 days, and I am 14-17dpo today.

Basically, I had spotting (v light, not much) on Thurs, same again on Fri. Had a bit darker, with some red on Sat, but no clots, not enough for a tampon. I was really confused, as I've read this could be IB, and I was just hoping it was too. Turns out, it was AF coming, as I've got more of a heavy flow today, almost black with clots.

You could be expecting AF shortly, or you may be pregnant. A friend of mine is having her baby in the next few weeks, and she said she had loads of spotting when she was first pregnant - she didn't realise she was pregnant, she thought it was just AF. You never know! Our bodies are weird!!

Fingers crossed for you, and love, luck and babydust xx

Hey,

Just wanted to tell you my story of the last few days!

Not sure when AF was due as I have irregular cycles since coming off BCP last October. Well I O'd this cycle (woo!) But must've missed it :-/ as I now have my period. Well this cycle was 41 days, and I am 14-17dpo today.

Basically, I had spotting (v light, not much) on Thurs, same again on Fri. Had a bit darker, with some red on Sat, but no clots, not enough for a tampon. I was really confused, as I've read this could be IB, and I was just hoping it was too. Turns out, it was AF coming, as I've got more of a heavy flow today, almost black with clots.

You could be expecting AF shortly, or you may be pregnant. A friend of mine is having her baby in the next few weeks, and she said she had loads of spotting when she was first pregnant - she didn't realise she was pregnant, she thought it was just AF. You never know! Our bodies are weird!!

Fingers crossed for you, and love, luck and babydust xx

Thank you for sharing your story, unfortunately AF did arrive on Friday. Definitely not letting this get the best of me. It's so difficult when you want it the most-- and yet the patience and timing situation is crucial. On to the next cycle. I'm on my 2nd day of Clomid 50mg (3-7)- hopefully this will be the magical cycle. There is nothing more I want, and I know my husband is feeling awful about this.. he feels it's his fault. I leave it to the man above now. How are you doing?

When is (or was) AF due? Spotting can usually be brown, pinkish-brown or light pink. Anything dark bleeding wise, usually says AF. Don't get dishearten about the BFN. I was pregnant back in Jan and never got a BFP. I was 11 days late before I miscarried. We knew I was pregnant 1) because of the extreme symptoms and 2) because my breasts were starting to change (got heaps fuller, heavier, incredibly sore, grew bigger, areolas got bigger and began to darken.) I also had a friend who didnt get her faint BFP until she was over 3 months pregnant. She now has a happy 2 year old.

So yeah don't give up hope and dont get disheartened if you get BFN's. It's not over until the witch shows up and it doesnt sound like she has arrived for you yet imo.

-AussieBub

Thank you AussieBub. Unfortunately the witch did arrive on Friday. On to the next cycle! I'm more determined than ever now! We are actually trying to plan my ovulation dates with a mini-vacation and get our minds out of the process. I appreciate your feedback :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->