15 months ttc,dh has low morphology

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
hi everyone,im new to this site and in some desperate need of people who understand and may be able to give me some hope.

Ok so heres abit of my story (or alot :blush: )....

im 25 and dh 28.Febuary 2008 i came off of depopravera after 9 years,i was told not to bother ttc until af was back.This did not happen until feb 09 and i became a regular 28 day cycle in sep 09.since then i was charting my ovulation and it was always on cd12.nothing happened...i got a blood test that showed i do ovulate fine and my dh has just had results come back stating low morphology at 9.5% (which his doctor said was fine :wacko: ) so now its just a waiting game to get a letter from the nhs for some help.But heres the bit that im struggling with,in febuary i was 4 days late and as i said i was regular,i could set my watch by it normally,the day i bought the test i came on.march i was actually 2 weeks late and again the day i bought the test af came.april 3 days late but now im not taking anything for granted and assumed it would come in the end.AND now im on cd20 and since cd15 ive been soooo tired all day and cd18 i got a really bad headache and cd19 i got a cramp that felt like af was coming and then i little bit of brown cm when i wiped.thats now gone but the tiredness is still here along with a slight headache....i dont wanna get my hopes up and its probably just my body playing tricks on me but do you think this is a good sign???

i just want to offer hugs and good luck anything can happen crossing fingers for you

thank you,my dh keeps saying not to get my hopes up but how can u not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->