15 weeks 5 days no bump?

Tweetz

Reaction score
so I know everyone’s body’s are diff but I literally have no bump and I’m 16 weeks on Friday. I don’t remember showing till late on with our first but I heard seconds you show sooner? I can feel my uterus just fine when I lie down and it’s defo moved up and got bigger, but when I’m standing up other then bloat it’s flat as it’s always been. I am a gym freak and have still been going during this pregnancy but still can’t help but feel anxious and paranoid. I feel popping movements here and there now and again but don’t know if it’s in my head. Just want to know all is ok .

If you’re super worried go see your doc- the reassurance from a Doppler or scan is priceless! But if you’re feeling those little popping movements I’d say all is fine! I take awhile to show too, infact nobody even knew I was pregnant with DD until like 25 weeks and even then I kept getting the “are you or aren’t you?” looks! Congrats on your pregnancy!

If you’re super worried go see your doc- the reassurance from a Doppler or scan is priceless! But if you’re feeling those little popping movements I’d say all is fine! I take awhile to show too, infact nobody even knew I was pregnant with DD until like 25 weeks and even then I kept getting the “are you or aren’t you?” looks! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Thank you, I have a 20 week scan booked for 22nd feb and due a midwife appointment before then but they won’t use a Doppler before 18weeks due to the risk of not been able to find it yet, stress it cause and all that, uterus is defo where it should be so I would assume a growing uterus means growing baby? It’s hard before you have a bump or feel proper kicks because you have no way of knowing! X

I think if you're feeling pops then everything is fine! Perhaps now that you have been going to the gym more often your abdominal muscles are stronger which isn't letting you pop as early as you would have. It's absolutely normal. I wish I could have hid my pregnancy a little longer! I was definitely feeling those popping movements at around 15 weeks, too. They are a little stronger now at 20 weeks.

This is my third pregnancy . I have only now just started showing and I am 20 weeks !

Previous 2 pregnancies I started showing by now especially with DD2 . I did loose a few pounds before getting pregnant this time but not much!

It is hard not to worry before you get a bump or feel movement ! If your fine in yourself and no medical issues I’d try not to worry

Mmmm I was hoping to be showing now too but nothing yet...

I bet your tummy will all of a sudden pop ! Some ladies don’t get a bump until the last 2 months of pregnancy .

Thanks all for the reassurance, I’m 4 months and 3 days now and not only feeling these pops but seeing them ... just wish they were regular that’s all, I don’t think il stop worrying until I’m past 20 weeks with a bump and proper movements x

My first I never got a bump till 30 weeks it's just appeared. My second I looked 6 months gone at just 8 weeks. Now this one I'm nearly 19 weeks and no bump again but.also no movement but midwife has.got hb on Doppler so not worried. Every pregnancy is different my lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->