15 weeks & boobs stopped hurting

angelmum31

Reaction score
Did this happen to anyone else? Sore boobs has been my only 'symptom' of pregnancy and overnight they seemed to have stopped hurting! Hoping I dont need to worry? x

Mine stopped a bit before that. I think it's an early pregnancy symptom - I couldn't wait for mine to stop hurting :)

I'm 33 weeks and my sore boobs come and go, in my first trimester they were sore a lot but then it went for a while then it comes back then goes, I think with some pregnancy symptoms they just come and go.

Thank you so much! Mine have hurt non-stop especially when lying down in bed so having no pain at all worried me a bit! You have put my mind at ease - thanks xx

It comes and goes for me. Some days nothing and other days growing pains.

I'm 14+1, nowhere near as painful boobs as first tri totally normal, the tenderness will return xx

Totally normal, mine quieted down around week 15 as well. Now the tenderness sort of comes and goes. xx

Mine probably stopped hurting and growing week 7; I attribute that to them being big enough already that they didn't need to grow so much yet! I never worried though because it was not my only pregnancy symptom. I wouldn't worry if I were you. I really don't think it is supposed to last the whole pregnancy; enjoy being symptom free!

Mine stopped hurting at around 8 weeks, it's pretty normal :)

Mine have never hurt at all! So I'm sure all is fine :hugs:

Mine have never hurt at all! So I'm sure all is fine :hugs:

Either did mine this pregnancy. Not sure if it means anything. With my daughters they were sore in first tri. This is my first boy & no pain. So wonder if this is why 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->