15 weeks

kjb

Reaction score
I'm 15 weeks with baby 3. I still can't feel baby move. At my ultrascreen 2 weeks ago I asked about my placenta and the tech told me it was in the perfect spot... so I know that's not the reason I'm not feeling movement. Any other mamas who are on baby number 3 that felt movement late? I felt my second at 13 weeks very distinctively. Thanks

This is my 3rd and I'm just thinking I might be feeling movements.
It's still up in the air and nothing distinct that I can be confident it's even baby and not my awful digestive system.
I'll be 15 weeks in 2 days but baby is already measuring 15 weeks.
It's discouraging, especially because they all say "you'll feel baby so much earlier the more times you're pregnant" or the ones who have felt baby really early. And no shade on them. That's great! But it makes me feel behind and anxious :(
I'm so dang impatient, too.

There's no hard and fast rules for when anyone will feel baby, no matter how many pregnancies. It can depend on how and where baby is lay, your body shape, placenta location, etc. The lady saying your placenta is in the perfect spot may not mean it's anterior, she may simply mean it's up away from the cervix and not at risk for Placenta Previa.
I'm on my fourth baby and have an anterior placenta for at least the third time. I first felt ANY movement at around 16 weeks and it was only one quick movement when I was lay in a particular spot. It took another few weeks after that to feel anything regularly. Even now at times I have noticed that I can hear baby swishing around on the Doppler but not feel it, so she must have her legs/arms pointing the other way.
15 weeks is way too early to be worrying, it's not unusual to not be noticing movement yet xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->