15 year old running away with teacher..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it crossed anyone else's minds that what if she's pregnant or something?

oh god! if/when they come back and say shes over 16, would he still get done? i feel for them, but i also thing how awful of her to do it to her parents.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

On one hand the age gap isn't massive and a 20 year old and 35 year old people wouldn't really question. She obviously is happy to go along with it and feels she's in love....but

On the other hand he's her teacher! That's a massive breach of trust. He's supposed to teach her not seduce her.

Also let's not forget he has a wife. He cheated on her and she knee that too which is wrong.

He looks slimy

It takes 2 to tango though

I reckon she might be, there must have something happen to make them run. If they were really in love and wanted it to be serious and be together then they would have waited until she finished school or hit 16 - which ever came first.

There must be something else going on to have made them risk everything and run.

I agree that as a teacher he is supposed to be more mature and responsible, and that if he really did love her he would wait until she had left school. He must have known the consequesnces of running away with a 15 year old pupil no matter how in love they are.
As for the girl, I don't think at 15 she can possibly understand the severity of what they have done and the consequences. She seems mature but she's still only 15 when all said and done.
He might not be a monster or a pervert but it's still wrong on many levels. Not the age gap but the breach of trust and the fact shes a minor.

I disagree tbh. 15 is old enough to know not to run off to another country with your teacher, lol.

I agree that as a teacher he is supposed to be more mature and responsible, and that if he really did love her he would wait until she had left school. He must have known the consequesnces of running away with a 15 year old pupil no matter how in love they are.
As for the girl, I don't think at 15 she can possibly understand the severity of what they have done and the consequences. She seems mature but she's still only 15 when all said and done.
He might not be a monster or a pervert but it's still wrong on many levels. Not the age gap but the breach of trust and the fact shes a minor.

I disagree tbh. 15 is old enough to know not to run off to another country with your teacher, lol.

Its a difficult one, I know at the age of 15 I was more than capable of leading a guy on and knowing the consequences of my actions with regards to impact on the people around me.

I'm sure some 15 year olds arent...but then again some 30 year olds certainly arent able to process their actions and see how it'll impact others.

Its a difficult one, I know at the age of 15 I was more than capable of leading a guy on and knowing the consequences of my actions with regards to impact on the people around me.

I'm sure some 15 year olds arent...but then again some 30 year olds certainly arent able to process their actions and see how it'll impact others.

see same here. at 15 i would of happily led some poor men on, never told them my real age though.

I reckon she might be, there must have something happen to make them run. If they were really in love and wanted it to be serious and be together then they would have waited until she finished school or hit 16 - which ever came first.

There must be something else going on to have made them risk everything and run.

It was reported in the papers that he was about to be suspended the next day and he knew about it. Maybe they ran as they knew it was about to all come out and this way they get to be together?

Thread already posted on this topic here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/news-debates/1203083-guys-your-thoughts.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back