15dpo and BFN at 14dpo but no AF

Mum42crazy

TTC:42 years old
Reaction score
So I am completely stressing.
I am 44 and last month I decided not to use any more OPK or buy IC.
I had a miscarriage in October last year so I thought I still had time for a BFP. But even with a few faint positive tests I always started spotting two days before AF was due and my cycle has been a regular 26 days with a positive OPK of Ovulation being on CD13 ( February it was cd14). Before my miscarriage it was normal for me to have a 26/27day cycle but with positive OPK of CD14 Ovulation.
As I said February was the last month we wanted to TCC, at my age the odds aren't good.
So fast forward to my Ovulation this month and we fooled about on CD11 and CD14 for fun.
So on Saturday/Sunday CD24/CD25 I expected a little spotting, I have had backache and a full feeling down there.. nothing. Yesterday so 14dpo nothing and all my period symptoms have gone, felt a little sick but I think that is my mind playing tricks, took a cheap shop bought test and no hold it was a negative (maybe a shadow but i am going with a BFN)
I am not even sure if a feel pregnant, scared if I am its going to end in a miscarriage because of getting a late BFP (if I do). I am 15dpo and still no sign of AF.
Should I buy another test or wait a few days? Anyone else had a negative on dpo 14 but positive on dpo15? Going crazy here.

Good luck..I saw your Clearblue and I really hope it is the start of something.

This is the test: still in limbo. :(

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-23 at 15.27.55.jpeg

Last edited:
Have you got a pink dye you can try this afternoon?

Have you got a pink dye you can try this afternoon?
No I can't get FRER here its hard enough trying to get a clear blue...I could get one from Amazon but it won't be here till Friday, I think I will wait till Thursday or Friday and do a blood test if AF hasn't arrived, thats the good thing here I can just go and get it done but don't want to spend the money if I am not, and not spoke to my Gyno. yet because he will insist on one which is ok if was 100% sure today but with this test as always in limbo.
Really not sure about the symptoms, feel a bit heavy in the pelvic area and feeling a bit sick now and again, and lots of clear white CM (tmi but I have been dry in that area so its something new).

Looks like a bad indent or evap. Good luck if u test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->