15dpo bfn period 2 days late??

Lara91

Reaction score
Anyone get there bfp after 15dpo??? Or is it definite I am out? Did a test this morning was a bfn. Period was due yesterday, still no sign of it.

I'm really late, (CD38) but BFN :'( really is very frustrating, I keep crying on my poor other half! I certainly don't expect to be pregnant first go or anything but I just want to get onto the next cycle if I'm not pregnant! I also feel rubbish, major PMS for the last 10 days :'(

If you are usually pretty regular, I don't think you are out til AF ... could have ovulated a bit late maybe?

I'm really late, (CD38) but BFN :'( really is very frustrating, I keep crying on my poor other half! I certainly don't expect to be pregnant first go or anything but I just want to get onto the next cycle if I'm not pregnant! I also feel rubbish, major PMS for the last 10 days :'(

If you are usually pretty regular, I don't think you are out til AF ... could have ovulated a bit late maybe?

Well that's the only explanation I have now. Even though I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 16th but I could be wrong :/ I had a miscarriage in April after that I didn't bleed for another 31 days, next one was 28 days so I was assuming they were back to my normal 28 day cycle. But maybes things haven't gone back to normal after all. I got the normal sore boobs, pms spots a week ago which I normally get but still nothing as of yet. Not even any cramping. And I'm the same just wish i knew either way so I could ttc again. My legs have been really achy last few days & been feeling wet down there. Read that that could be a sign of af so maybe it's just a whole new cycle for me, I've never experienced achy legs before af. Your right it really is FRUSTRATING ahhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->