15DPO cycle 39/31 BFN what’s going on?!

Freckles870

Reaction score
Since my last pregnancies my cycles have been without fail 31-33 days long from 5-7 days long. I’ll be on cycle day 40 tomorrow morning, it looks like I ovulated on day 24 (possibly the first time in several months- it also looks like a dip at 8dpo) so I’ll be 16dpo tomorrow. It doesn’t feel like my period is coming anytime soon and I try not to symptom spot but it’s getting hard not to now, my last pregnancy I didn’t find out I was pregnant till shy of 5 weeks (both I had spotting though this time nothing, one a MMC lost it in March 2018 and the previous was a chemical October 2017). Have been TTC ever since MMC (mmc messed me up badly and had LOADS of multiple stresses) I feel like I did when I was pregnant and I go through days where I feel I’m 100% pregnant and then I think as if that would be my luck.

My temps have been rising daily and normally I’ll start seeing drops. (Start of my last period I got sick and was travelling) I’ve been testing everyday and I think I have seen at times a shadow/line but it’s so barely visible I can’t accurately make out if it’s a true line and then some days it’s gone. Throughout 8 months of TTC I’ve never even had a possible ‘invisible/all in your mind’ kind of line it’s always been flat out negative with no squinting needed. TMI but my fiancé and I dd last night and it felt different (again like when I was preggo) normally if my cervix is low he ‘hits’ me but I felt really full down there like swollen (not in a bad way like puffy) and he wasn’t hitting me so I’m guessing my cervix is still high?!

What do you make of my chart? (I use Ava bracelet for temping). How long typically after ovulation would/should temps start to drop? Does it look possible my period or bfp is on the way? I’m getting worried I’ve had another chemical miscarriage or that something could be wrong with me like a cyst or that if I am pregnant it’s not developing properly and why I haven’t had a bfp?!

66DE1C21-2CC0-4100-9C9B-768C68C92680.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->