15wk 6d && 18 years old.

JaydensMommy09

Engaged && Expectin #1
Reaction score

I am 18 years old and I am pregnant. I am so afraid about the future. I recently made the decision to keep the baby and now I am trying to do the best I can with what I have. I want to know how other people in this situation got through it. I need some advice.

Im 17 and pregnant, as soon as i found out i was pregnant i knew id keep the baby, all i can say is i hope you enjoy your pregnancy. Have you seen a doctor/midwife yet?? have you had a scan?? have you got your familys/baby's dads support??

I am so confident in my decision. I am enjoying this pregnancy. I have my doctor and all is well. And I have all the support I could ever want. My family is dissapointed but they respect my decision.

Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm 17 right now and have a six month old son. I was only 16 when he was born and my boyfriend was 18. So far we've been doing just fine and have a lot of support. I knew right away when I got pregnant that I would keep the baby no matter what. Now, there's a small chance I could be pregnant again. Bad timing but I'm getting excited just the same. That just goes to show you that no matter what the situation or how old you are, a pregnancy is great. So is being a mom.

Aww hunny I know what its like. My parents are the same way right now. I turn 18 in less then a month. Hubby and I finally got our apartment today. I am enjoying my pregnancy immensely also but trust me I was SOOOO scared at first. I still am every day. I also thought about abortion cause at first it was what hubby really wanted cause he was afraid we couldnt do it now. I am 13 weeks 5 days today so two weeks behind you. Nice to know you got your doctor have you had a scan yet to check everything out.

Keep enjoying being pregnant hunny.

Have a good 9 months with bubs.

Kelly

I have been in your shoes and I know what you are feeling!! I was 16 when I got pregnant, I had my son 3 months before my 17th birthday. I am now 22 my son is almost 6 and I wouldn't change it for the anything, it was really tough but I hot through it the most important thing is that you have people around you to support you and be there for you! And it sounds like you have that. I want to wish you luck and I am sure you will make a great Mom. :) P.S. The first time you get to see your baby all your worries will dissapear, your heart will melt :) If you ever have questions msg me I will be happy to talk, I'm currently pregnant as well I am 33 weeks so I am almost there. Anyways good luck!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Im 17 and pregnant, and aslong as you've got some ones support whether it be the fathers or your parents or any other family member or even a friend, Thats all you need, some one you can talk to and some one whos going to be there for you threw it all.
Have you informed a doctor and midwife that your pregnant?
As you will need a scan soon if you havent had one already
X

You are a brave woman! I'm 28 and I'm still scared of what is to come. You sound like you have a great support system, thats really half the battle.
If you ever want to talk, you can always PM me.

im 17 and im pregnant too. I was 16 when i found out and i was incredibly scared but so excited aswell. My biggest fear was telling my family but they have been great and i could of not got through this without them. I now can't wait to have my baby in my arms and be a mum, its all ive ever wanted to do.

You sound like a strong girl and i know you'll do whats right for you :) xx

Congratulations..
Im 17 and due my baby in 31 days, when i first found out i was pregnant i was scared but i new frm the start that id be keeping her. I thought my family would go mad but they didnt they supported me and are very excitied, things do get easier. Good luck x

I am not a teen so dont know what it feels like to be preg at that age but alot of my school friends where and 18 is not to young. Most where about 14 up when they got preg i knew and they all managed well. Its a big step and I am glad to see you have made the decision and come online for help which shows you are concerned and not taking it lightly. I hope that dosnt sound patroising in any way. I have a feeling you have a good head on your shoulders and you will do ok.

I jus had a baby. I got pregnant when I was 18. It is hard and there'll be times where you doubt whether you have made the right decision but you will get over that and in the end you'll have a beautiful baby in your arms and wonder how you could ever have thought about not keeping it. Congrats and good luck :)

I was 18 when I found out I was pregnant,turned 19 in July and my daughter was born 2 weeks ago.
I love her to death,she's all I need and so far if I can say I'm pretty damn good at it!:smug:
It's hard and I know it's gonna get harder but I have confidence in myself,and I see you do too.You're gonna get through it,trust me!
:hugs:

You are certainly not alone! I was 17 when I found out I was pregnant and I am 18 now expecting my baby in less than 6 weeks. I had a hard time dealing with everything at first as well but it will all get better I promise. Plus I hear after you have your baby it is all worth it and I can't wait. I'm very proud of you for deciding to keep your baby because it is not an easy decision. My mom was very ashamed of me at first but she has come to terms with it and is so excited to be a grandma. Just give them some time and soon they will come around. If you ever want to talk you can always pm me because I know exactly what your going through! I wish you the best of luck!

hello hun,
like the other girls said, your not alone, i'm 18 and just found out i was pregnant, even though i'm almost as far along as you. I will still be 18 when our child is born. It's great that you have support! i have my husband and dont know what i would do with out the support he gives, so you are very lucky to have the support of your family to help get you thru it. I hope you have a healthy 9 months and if you need anything, you can PM me anytime=)

congrats!!

i'm sure you'll do fine and make right decisions!!

x

All the support is really great. Jus reading all of this made me 100% confident that I made the right decision...

congratulations!! its fantastic that you've got people around you to support you! thats the main thing! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! xx

Don't be scared about the future hun. You have made a decision to change your life in the best possible way. Take one day at a time. You and your baby will be absolutely fine. It's great you have a good support system xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->