16/51 year old marriage update... teen bride Courtney Stodden out with hubby

heres my new avatar......now everyone can be like courtney! :haha:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2057278/Courtney-Stodden-steps-coffee-war-paint-.html

look how pretty she is! the outfit though.. :dohh:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/04/article-2057278-0EA7E65700000578-907_634x804.jpg

when is she gonna ditch the 1990s pamela anderson armband :\?

No make up today;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2057278/Courtney-Stodden-steps-coffee-war-paint-.html

The last foto on the article of her and hubby is grim :sick:

She looks so pretty without make up, if she ditched the crap fake tan and the silly outfits she'd look 10x better.

I'm undecided on what I think. Alls I know is I want her body.

i think she looks so much better without all the slap.
she looks more her age too. the outfit is a bit stripper-esque mind you.

has anybody seen this comment?

"Everything is just so firm and in it's proper place - unlike all the jealous, bloated, flabby, cellulite ridden, British women who give negative ratings everytime someone gives a positive comment on Courtney. Here's little clue ladies that should tell you if you need to lose weight: Can you grab handfuls of flab from your waist, hips, thighs or buttocks - THEN YOU'RE TOO FAT!!! Deal with it or forever have men ignoring you (except the chubby chasers) and instead have their eyes follow girls like Courtney. Why couldn't God just have made more women built like her?
- Scott, Toronto, Canada, 04/11/2011 14:06"

what a douchhhhe!

"Everything is just so firm and in it's proper place - unlike all the jealous, bloated, flabby, cellulite ridden, British women who give negative ratings everytime someone gives a positive comment on Courtney. Here's little clue ladies that should tell you if you need to lose weight: Can you grab handfuls of flab from your waist, hips, thighs or buttocks - THEN YOU'RE TOO FAT!!! Deal with it or forever have men ignoring you (except the chubby chasers) and instead have their eyes follow girls like Courtney. Why couldn't God just have made more women built like her?
!
I love it when people talk abouit me :happydance:

what a douchhhhe!

She's built like a teenager. not very womanly at all cept her huge knockers. What a mongoose.

the jealous, bloated, cellulite bit made me laugh. you can have all those things and still be teeny!

I cant say I am Jealous of her. I dont know when you dont like how someone carries on is it accused of being jealous, I certainly dont want to look and act like a hoe.

Courtney Stodden has got to be the most desperate fame whore. Surely this girl cannot be serious. Here's a look at some of her tweets:

"Exotically crawling through such a kittenish day as my saucy senses playfully pounce on every single frisky fantasy that comes my way; Rawr!"

"Hello Mr. Monday! Mmm; I am merely melting as I lustrously lie beneath your steamy desire for a brand new week of nothing but mad miracles!"

"Was irresistibly immersed inside of such a sultry intensified day... Now I am ready for some deliciously wild dreams; MEOW! ;-x"

"Receiving a pleasing midnight massage from my private masseur; & Oh... is he rubbing the right spots or what?! Mmm... Sweet dreams everyone!"

"Gripping my smooth hands sinuously around the blender as I grind together a mouth-watering masterpiece of a hardy & healthy shake! Mmmm! ;-x"

*gag* :sick:

Is she on drugs???????

Shes rubbed fake tan over the top of her boobs to make them look bigger than they are :roll:
Her fake tan is horrendous, and she looks a lot older than 16/17.
Nice role model for all the young girls out there :dohh:

what is with her tweets! does she just choose a letter from the alphabet and see how many words she can come up with starting with that letter!?? :haha:

I think the both of them are a joke now. Nothing but attention whores and laughable. He will always be the creep from Green mile to me only thing I know him from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->