16/51 year old marriage update... teen bride Courtney Stodden out with hubby

She was so pretty! I don't get what she did to herself, or WHY she would have wanted to.

I still don't get why her parents would let her turn into this and marry a man 3 times her age.

her boobs sure have grown a lot in the past 2 years :dohh:

I'm jealous of her boobs....shhh :blush: If they were actually real, that is ;)

They're clearly not. Natural boobs don't have a ridge where you can see the implant when they're so pushed up.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/27/article-0-0E8FDEA800000578-431_306x650.jpg

i can't believe that is her.
she's had work done.

I think if she looked how she did people would have more of a problem with the age gap as she looked like an innocent teen now just some trashy girl who you would think was 26 .And I think she has got problems and in a few years time will come around to seeing how she has looked if she isnt dead of some drug over dose, I dont think we have seen the last of her for a while she has to be able to legally drink. Or she could go the other way and wise up. Never know.

You know, most teen girls seem to struggle with the idea of good attention/bad attention. You see 12 year old girls wearing bikini tops, getting screamed at by dirty old men, and they think they are "grown up'. They get burned by some guys and learn the difference. I don't blame her necessarily for what she is doing - what pisses me off is her "husband" and mother who are damn well old enough to know that this is not okay and are exploiting her for it.

Yeah, I cannot believe her mom let her do this...or even let it get so far that her daughter would even THINK about something like this.

There must be some kind of plan they came up with together. Like, years from now Courtney will release a book or some crap saying how much she's changed and talking about how her life was a downward spiral, etc...a long term scheme to make money xx

Great question, Dragonfly, Where's her dad?!

"Every father can only pray to have such a man behind their daughter," Alex told Radar Online, explaining he gave Courtney his full approval to walk down the aisle with Doug. “Courtney is one of the most levelheaded girls out there, and I’m not just saying that because she’s my daughter."

He added: "Doug is the nicest man I’ve ever met in my life."

well there you go. https://www.okmagazine.com/news/cou...7-her-hubby-doug-hutchison-51-nicest-man-ever

My other half just said "I would chain her to her room and (rest I cant say as to what he would do to him its to graphic).

Just as well we dont have a daughter I worried about that as she wouldnt be allowed out or ever have a boyfriend lol

"Every father can only pray to have such a man behind their daughter," Alex told Radar Online, explaining he gave Courtney his full approval to walk down the aisle with Doug. “Courtney is one of the most levelheaded girls out there, and I’m not just saying that because she’s my daughter."

He added: "Doug is the nicest man I’ve ever met in my life."

:shock: :dohh:

This translates to:
"Courtney was an evil terror growing up. We couldn't stand her attitude anymore and we didn't know how to control her anymore. So we gave up on parenting by letting this old dude marry her...she's his responsibility now!".

That is an excellent translation may I add to it also.

"We also are happy to see the back of her so that she can now make some use of herself and gain us money and its all down to our bad parenting. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...e-Courtney-Stodden-couple-trick-treating.html

OMG!! I don't know who looks worse

i love that he's basically taking the piss out of her!

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/31/article-2055737-0E9CA94600000578-285_634x973.jpg

He looks like a drag version of her, no wait just a version of her she looks like a drag queen lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->