16 cycles, ICSI bound told it would never happen naturally...

You guys are making me tear up! Thanks so much for all the thoughts. We're still over the moon, trying to absorb it all. Now hopefully we've been through enough and we'll be blessed with a H&H 9...well I guess 8 months. Due date Aug 2! I always wanted an aug baby!

Absolutely fantasstic news! Congratulations. Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months
x

WOW!!!! Fantastic news hun, i'm so pleased for you. Wishing you a H&H 9 months, i'm due same day as you! :happydance: :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Congratulations i'm so so pleased for you, i hope you have a very happy and healthy 8/9 months x

BUT IT DID!!!!!!!!!!! OMG first ever :bfp:

So over the moon! DOctor confirmed this morning.

Wow that is awesome, so it happened naturally with no meds/no ICSI! This is a praise report! Thank God! Congrats and happy thanksgiving! WHat a great thing to be thankful for!

GREAT news!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now the fun begins.......Hope you have a happy and healthy 8 months!!!!!

Oooh this makes it so official! :D I hope you know how happy I am for you!! Best news on BnB in a long time!!! Wishing you a well deserved healthy 8 more months! :yipee:

Thanks everyone! I couldn't be more over the moon! Trying to take it easy so I don't freak myself out over every twinge. It's hard though!

Updated info: I am 5+1 today with EDD July 31/2010 and not aug 2 like I thought before.

I know I already said it but you can never here it enough...CONGRATS!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->