16 Day Luteal Phase... when to test

zoe2010

Reaction score
Hey ladies I am 10DPO today but I don't expect AF until January 31st which gives me about a 16 day LP. I now some ladies get their BFPs as early as 10 DPO, but would I get a positive a week before my period is due, or because of my longer LP will it take longer to get a positive?

Hi Zoe I have a 15day LP and i waited to test until 17dpo... Not sure about the exact math because i think it would depend on when you implanted and so shouldn't be different from the average, but still, due to the length of the LP i decided to wait it out until i was late. Gl and fx for you!

Hi Zoe I have a 15day LP and i waited to test until 17dpo... Not sure about the exact math because i think it would depend on when you implanted and so shouldn't be different from the average, but still, due to the length of the LP i decided to wait it out until i was late. Gl and fx for you!

Thank you :) I was so tempted to test this morning but decided to hold off

Gl! When will you test then?

Gl! When will you test then?

I might this weekend. I'm not due for AF until Tuesday

Your LP length does not effect implantation. You can start testing any time after 9 dpo just like the rest of us poas addicts :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->