16 DPO and BFN!

mwales

Reaction score
I have a regular 25 day cycle. I figure I am around 16DPO according to when my "period tracker" says that I should have ovulated. AF was due this past Saturday and nothing. I took Target brand test both Saturday and Sunday and nothing. Also, normally I cramp and spot a day or two before AF arrives so I can always tell when she is coming but there is nothing. No cramping no spotting either. Anyone else have this problem or ever had it? When is a safe time to test again?

I've never had that but I think the general rule is to test every 2 days as it takes that long for your pregnancy hormone to double if you are. Also use your first or second pee of the day as they are the strongest. Good luck!

You may have ovulated later. If you're just using an app to track ovulation, then the date could be off. You could start temping, and charting. If you go to fertilityfriend.com, there is a lot of info there about how to track ovulation. I charted cervical mucus, used a ferning microscope, and temped, and it helped me to know when I ovulated. Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->