16 DPO BFN No AF...Why Do I Bother?

Stinas

Twin Mommy!
Reaction score
Super frustrated!!! 16 DPO no AF and bfn. Why do I even bother to poas? All it does is depress me. Can't help but wonder is there something wrong with me? Why all these symptoms and nothing. My boobs are a full cup bigger but do not hurt anymore. I did everything right this cycle. Ovulated may 20 pos on cb digital am and pm neg day before and after. Bd ever other day all month and made sure to bd ovulation day. What's wrong?!!! Is it because I have irregular cycles? Can I get a positive later because of that? I'm just super frustrated. Thanks for letting me vent!

have you done opks before? coz once you establish when you O and when AF starts thats your luteal phase, and that never changes, luteal phase is always same unless ur preg, its just O that changes. So say you O cd14 and AF comes cd30 then luteal phase is 16 days, so whenever you O, you know 16 days after AF will show, if AF doesnt show after 16 days then u could be preg

16 days luteal phase is normal....if you still getting BFNs and no AF a week later go doc....

I know its hard, but do something today that will take your mind of it. Try not to think about it so much, and do something for you.
Good luck to you!

I spoke too soon! AF got me once I got to work...cramps galore.
Its sooo frustrating!! Im so upset!

Thanks Bunni! I never understood the Luteal phase.

aww....i was so hopeful it would be a BFP for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->