16 dpo bfn?

pjmm

Reaction score
Hi all! I am 16dpo today and got a BFN on Wondfo this morning (been getting BFN since 10dpo). While the ink was running through the test, I swear I could see some kind of "reaction" when it was running through the test line, but when it finished running through I couldn't really see a line at all (usually the ink just runs straight across to the control line like a big F U to me)....my LP is usually 14 days, so that makes me 2 days late today. I just started charting this month so I am still learning to "read" and chart. My temps were staying above my coverline, but dropped just below it today. Thinking I'm out....I go and check my CM and notice EWCM (LOL!) I swear it's like everything I read about TTC does not apply to me :dohh:.

Anyway! I am attaching photos from this morning's test just for kicks. I guess we'll see what tomorrow says.

P.S. I don’t have too many symptoms except constipation and extreme exhaustion that started at 14dpo. There's also this strange sensation I felt in my uterus last night like a tugging deep in my lower abdomen, but I'm chalking that one up to symptom spotting. Other than that, nothing really stands out! Anyone have any good late BFP stories to keep me going? LOL

https://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l608/pjmm2016/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscpudsh9g.jpeg

I don't have a late BFP story but I have read time and time again that the IC's are not as sensitive as FRER's and don't register until after a FRER so maybe go purchase one and see if that's a BFP.. Good luckxx

How confusing. Definitely try a FRER and keep us posted!

I nearly always see a "reaction" when the ink is running through the line, but it's just the dye working through the test.

Sorry about you being late and with no answer- I'm in the same boat, only now I am 14 days late :/

I think the earliest I've gotten a bfp is 15dpo, slow implaters... And it was just a superrrr faint line on a frer, so maybe try one of those? Good luck

Thank you for the replies ladies. I caved and tested on FRER and it was BFN again :( what's next ?

https://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l608/pjmm2016/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsl1yqowov.jpeg

I nearly always see a "reaction" when the ink is running through the line, but it's just the dye working through the test.

Sorry about you being late and with no answer- I'm in the same boat, only now I am 14 days late :/

I think the earliest I've gotten a bfp is 15dpo, slow implaters... And it was just a superrrr faint line on a frer, so maybe try one of those? Good luck

Wow! 14 days late ???? Girl!
Is this normal for you are you cycles regular????

Definitely not normal for me. I have a 9 month old, and even after having him I bled for 4 weeks, and then 4 weeks later my period arrived and it's been regular since (only a bit shorter since after having him, it used to be super heavy and last about 9 days, and now it's pretty "regular" and lasts 6-7). I've booked an appointment for next Thursday so if my period hasn't arrived by then I will ask for a blood test or something.
How are you feeling?

Confused above all else, my cycles are irregular so o figured it would take time but it's just disheartening when I don't know when I'll get a new cycle to try again you know? Let me know about your exams! Do you have any pregnancy symtoms ?

It must be so hard ttc when you have irregular cycles! Hopefully charting will help you be sure of when you ovulate etc.

Yeh I have pregnancy symptoms, but most of them could just be pms- burning boobs, bloated. But I do have on/off heartburn which was a pregnancy symptom for me, and a dull achey feeling in my lower right uterus, which was also something I had during early pregnancy.
I just feel like the odds of actually being pregnant nowwww (14 days late) and not showing a positive test are nil-none lol soooo i have no idea what is going on.
Oh and I feel exhausted (which was easily my most obvious symptom when I was pregnant) but I also have a teething baby so I think I am just exhausted :haha:

Am I the only one who sees a line on the frer?

It must be so hard ttc when you have irregular cycles! Hopefully charting will help you be sure of when you ovulate etc.

Yeh I have pregnancy symptoms, but most of them could just be pms- burning boobs, bloated. But I do have on/off heartburn which was a pregnancy symptom for me, and a dull achey feeling in my lower right uterus, which was also something I had during early pregnancy.
I just feel like the odds of actually being pregnant nowwww (14 days late) and not showing a positive test are nil-none lol soooo i have no idea what is going on.
Oh and I feel exhausted (which was easily my most obvious symptom when I was pregnant) but I also have a teething baby so I think I am just exhausted :haha:

I've read things online about people who don't test positive on pee tests only blood tests, but I feel like you can read anything online. Maybe you had a weird cycle where you didn't ovulate? I know I get those every now and then (maybe this cycle like that). Whatever it is, I hope you get your answer when you see your doctor on Thursday :hugs:

Really?! Ya'll see something?! I woke up this morning and thought AF was here due to the notorious "wet" feeling so I didn't bother peeing in a cup to test, but when I went to check I just had really creamy CM. I did take my temp though, and it's right at my coverline. I had an emotional breakdown last night, I think this anxiety around TTC is starting to mess with me. DH felt so bad, he said we could stop trying if it's getting too stressful...I know he meant it in the sweetest way, but it just made me feel so sad to think it won't happen you know? If AF is not here by tomorrow morning, I will test again with FMU.

I deff see a line. Make a post with just that test bet u get more responses

Just wanted to update y'all that AF has just arrived ! At cycle day CD56! I'm looking at my chart and i don't think I ovulated this month. I plan to take vitex this cycle so I hope this will be our cycle !!! Thank you and and good luck on your ttc journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->