16 kids and counting...

I think it's very irresponsible to have that many children. I don't care if you can afford it - money isn't everything and there is no way 2 parents can give 16 children the amount of attention and love they need.

Just think how much they are getting for doing this show.

I could never have that many children but it thats what they what then its their life

Anyone watch yesterdays? Couldn't believe that one woman buying socks every day for her girls and the amount of money they must spend going out. Looking forward to next weeks with the wedding xx

I just watched it this evening. Shocking that family was, three to four times a week and it all looked like total crap, not healthy at all :nope: £480 a month on take aways they said.

She was proper embarrassing as well wasnt she, on the girls birthday party?

Anyone watch yesterdays? Couldn't believe that one woman buying socks every day for her girls and the amount of money they must spend going out. Looking forward to next weeks with the wedding xx

That was disgusting. I was in the kitchen making a cuppa and only just heard the bit about the socks. Never mind the cost, I think that's a huge waste of clothing. Did they say what they did for a living seeing as they seem to just have money to burn on eating out every day?

Dad was a mechanic on HGV's etc, I think.

Dad was a mechanic on HGV's etc, I think.

Also I remembered after I typed that question that 5 of the kids were his and 6 were her first husband? If so, perhaps she is getting a lot of maintenance from the first husband plus their own income.

Oh I hadnt thought of that.

Mum was a bit harsh saying that the reason the daughter wouldnt want to be pregnant at the same time as her was cos she is an attention seeker (or words to that affect).

Oh I hadnt thought of that.

Mum was a bit harsh saying that the reason the daughter wouldnt want to be pregnant at the same time as her was cos she is an attention seeker (or words to that affect).

I know. None of the older daughters seemed too impressed with their mum (though may have just been how it was edited).

it costs £2.50 for 5 pairs of socks she said. so times that by 7 days is £17.50 a week.. thats a months nappies for LO..

i cant believe they can afford to eat out that much & £22.50 on pizza is my weeks food shop! lol x

Whats wrong with older kids (teenage) helping their siblings? Even at 4 amelie helps her little brother givong him snacks helping him get toys etc if im busy.

I like watching this show, I like watching the hard working families with lots of children making it work for them etc but every episode they throw in a bunch of slobs who just make your blood boil (i think every episode has had one family like this) They don't work or barely work the amount of money they must be getting is insane. I don't even want to think about it! The family with the mum with ALLLLLL them girls lol, I have to say as much as I thought bloody hell woman act your age at least they earn their keep etc and if memory serves they had a lovely home. Then there was the family where they spend like 400 quid on take away ughhh they annoyed me all them kids sat around that pizza box and that baby sucking on a slice of pizza, jesus christ ! lol
The woman (i think anyways) that kept all her children at home for schooling (fair enough) but i picked up (and i think she hinted at it) she is socially awkward doesn't like to leave the home etc so i couldn't help but think maybe she was using having so many children a reason to never go out.... etc

As for older children having to help out, I am in two minds about that. As the oldest I had to babysit my younger sisters from around the age of 12 as my parents worked ALOT
And we were all quite self reliant as a result. However at the time it was annoying as hell lol, don't see the harm in a little light help from the older children but if they were constantly bathing and changing and feeding the younger ones then it would be a bit much.

I hate how you go on twitter and as the have said they receive child benefit, people are slagging then off saying they are living of the system etc. There not, the dads worked on this weeks show
:flower:

Whats wrong with older kids (teenage) helping their siblings? Even at 4 amelie helps her little brother givong him snacks helping him get toys etc if im busy.

Helping out like that or giving a baby a bottle or what ever is a bit different to how some of them are sometimes left with a lot of responsiblity for numerous children.

Oh if you mean the mum who went out drinking more than once when her teenager looked after her 9 siblings including a baby - I agree!

It did look like total crap they were eating, the mom was proper embarassing to. Seemed a total waste of money as well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"