16 months TTC #2....random spotting!

littlekitten8

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hi girls. We have been TTC #2 for 16 months now. My cycles have been getting shorter and my periods lighter (I have PCOS). My last cycle was 34 days and I'm now on CD4. Now normally I bleed for around 3 days and I'm done. This time I bled for a little short of 2 days, then over the last 2 days I've had these random bouts of spotting. The whole period itself was a bit odd, was more like bloody CM than the heavy bleeding I normally get. This spotting is lasting around 30 minutes and then disappearing like it had never happened! All day yesterday I had no bleeding or discharge, til 10pm, when we BD'd and I had light bleeding for around 30mins. Then I just went to the loo and I have started spotting again and on wiping I have passed a clot around a 10p coin size! What is going on? Any ideas? :dohh:

I have had niggling back ache since my last period in May and keep getting sore hips almost like mild SPD (had it really bad in my pregnancy with DS). I did a test 10 days ago which was negative.

I'm guessing, I wonder if you've had a chemical pregnancy which would explain the clots but that is just a guess. I would be temped to do a cheap test just incase as you do hear of ladies who bleed while they are pregnant.

I did a cheapie on Friday. Very much bfn. I also started getting ewcm day before yesterday (cd9), which continued yesterday. My normal cycle length is anywhere between 29 and 35 days. This cycle is just so random! Still have niggly back ache :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->